đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does MNEK have as much potential as Zara?

2NE1LG

Featured Posts

2NE1LG

MNEK and Zara Larsson duet for the amazing track "Never Forget You". However, seeing as Zara's Lush Life has been garnering people's attention as well, Zara is starting to make moves over here in the west. With their joint single rising up the charts, do you think MNEK will also have his chance to smash in the UK, his base country? the west? over even just globally in general? Has anyone known of him prior to "Never Forget You"? Who's just finding out about him now? Discuss peeps.

mnek-2013-3-590x464.jpg

EDIT: I don't know much about his career in the UK, so feel free to drag me and educate.

The Surrealist

Didn't he already have two hits with Ready For Your Love and Wrote A Song About You? 

2NE1LG
10 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

Didn't he already have two hits with Ready For Your Love and Wrote A Song About You? 

I'm not sure. I recall him saying in an interview that "The Rhythm" went gold in Sweden. Ready For Your Love and A Song About You peaked at #184 and #66 respectively in the UK. I don't live in the UK so I wouldn't know the impact those songs had though, if any.

Interlude

I saw him live when MTV's Big Weekend visited my city, he was really incredible and was kind of like a male Beyoncé. He had killer vocals and really great dance moves. I would have actively started following him but there was no sign of an album and I didn't want to get on that wait train. Anyone know if there's meant to be one out this year?

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

2NE1LG
31 minutes ago, 2NE1LG said:

I'm not sure. I recall him saying in an interview that "The Rhythm" went gold in Sweden. Ready For Your Love and A Song About You peaked at #184 and #66 respectively in the UK. I don't live in the UK so I wouldn't know the impact those songs had though, if any.

MESS never mind Ready For Your Love peaked at #4. Mixed up the stats

2NE1LG
7 minutes ago, Tokyo said:

I saw him live when MTV's Big Weekend visited my city, he was really incredible and was kind of like a male Beyoncé. He had killer vocals and really great dance moves. I would have actively started following him but there was no sign of an album and I didn't want to get on that wait train. Anyone know if there's meant to be one out this year?

I don't think he announced one for this year, but he's dropping a single this Friday.

Maybe he's unraveling an era while Never Forget You is still striving.

Archived