💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG5 to be a gospel record?

Creyk

Featured Posts

2020Covid19IsOurs

After all this religious preaching, she is gonna release an ultra blasphemous video a la Alejandro lmao. :toofunny: 

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

littlepotter
8 minutes ago, Creyk said:

She waited too long. At this point she is bound to flop no matter what she releases next, so that doesn't matter. She will be heartbroken over becoming a flop, go back to her mansion to have a few kids and then becomes a B-side actress a couple of years later. I already accepted this.

As long as I like the music she can flop :derpga: 

chaeri pls

Creyk
Just now, littlepotter said:

As long as I like the music she can flop :derpga: 

Agreed. It wouldn't be a problem if she wasn't so damn chart obsessed that she becomes depressed when her songs peak outside the top 10. She will just get used to it I guess.

ItsTommyBitch
10 minutes ago, Creyk said:

She waited too long. At this point she is bound to flop no matter what she releases next, so that doesn't matter. She will be heartbroken over becoming a flop, go back to her mansion to have a few kids and then becomes a B-side actress a couple of years later. I already accepted this.

:air:

THE SAVAGERY :giveup: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

littlepotter
Just now, Creyk said:

Agreed. It wouldn't be a problem if she wasn't so damn chart obsessed that she becomes depressed when her songs peak outside the top 10. She will just get used to it I guess.

I understand her. I'm like that in that aspect :poot: If I was used to be the top student in a subject and then I started flopping, I get really depressed. It's not just charts, it's the idea that I'm not good enough anymore. Everyone feels that way, she's no different and we can't blame her.

chaeri pls

Killa

Pointless thread:chica:, It's obvious that it won't be a Gospel album. And no, it won't be ha "Like a Prayer", you can only be reductive a few times.:tea:

NewYorkCity

Me at the Interscope building on the release day if that happens

tumblr_lwhfvrRNpF1r4ghkoo1_500.gif

Archived