Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG5 to be a gospel record?

Creyk

Featured Posts

Creyk

With all these religious posts, is Gaga trying to hint about the direction of her next album? Is a gospel album coming?

PERFECTIONIST

it's too early to be making jokes this early

CRugk7I.gif

my hobbies include lying about PI leaking and getting everyone shook on GGD

Serendipity

Katy Hudson, ha impact :poot: 

220px-Katy_Hudson_album.jpg

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Creyk
2 minutes ago, Baby Blue said:

Katy Hudson, ha impact :poot: 

220px-Katy_Hudson_album.jpg

inb4 Katy tweets "I see gospel albums are the thing now" and GGD implodes upon itself :emma:

Serendipity
Just now, Creyk said:

inb4 Katy tweets "I see gospel albums are the thing now" and GGD implodes upon itself :emma:

inb4 "using religion for entertainment is as cheap as a comedian telling a fart joke" : Round 2  :emma: 

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

AphroditeLaydee

Idk about that... But I'd be down for somewhat like a Florence and the Machine Gospel choir-ish sound. Gaga would slay a Ceremonials type of album. 

Fernster7

Hopefully it is, I'd love to see some fans reaction to that. They'll probably protest at her concerts or something.:koons:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

ItsTommyBitch

Hopefully in the same way that Born This Way was a Gospel Record :sis:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

littlepotter

I'd LOVE IT lol. She'd slay it. My parents would be proud :poot: 

But do you imagine the intensity of the flop that would ensue? Her s(a)tans would certainly not be here for it and the Christian moms aren't going to buy their daughters a gospel album by the girl who swallowed a rosary. Literally no one would buy it.

chaeri pls

Creyk
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

I'd LOVE IT lol. She'd slay it. My parents would be proud :poot: 

But do you imagine the intensity of the flop that would ensue? Her s(a)tans would certainly not be here for it and the Christian moms aren't going to buy their daughters a gospel album by the girl who swallowed a rosary. Literally no one would buy it.

She waited too long. At this point she is bound to flop no matter what she releases next, so that doesn't matter. She will be heartbroken over becoming a flop, go back to her mansion to have a few kids and then becomes a B-side actress a couple of years later. I already accepted this.

Creyk
7 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Meghan's impact :applause: 

This song is so damn good :applause:

And I love the video too

I-C-O-N

Archived