💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

GGD LG5 Challenge Winner!

HighlandHeart

Featured Posts

HighlandHeart

Okay so I know I said I would design an LG5 album cover out of the best three which were submitted but I got insanely hooked on this one. 

I'm not terribly happy with the fonts which I'll change later. I downloaded too many and my laptop kinda went crazy. 

I tried to cater to everyone's tastes here as in The Fame Monster meets Chaos Angel kinda thing. 

Hope you guys like it! ;)

Winner: @GloZell Green  ....congratulations! 

25tgvon.jpg

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

Mister Gaga

Hey, this is great. The fonts are kinda messy; a simple black/grey font could work. But besides that, is amazing. The tone is great, the pic is great too :applause:

StarstruckIllusion
6 minutes ago, Drunk Poet said:

Okay so I know I said I would design an LG5 album cover out of the best three which were submitted but I got insanely hooked on this one. 

I'm not terribly happy with the fonts which I'll change later. I downloaded too many and my laptop kinda went crazy. 

I tried to cater to everyone's tastes here as in The Fame Monster meets Chaos Angel kinda thing. 

Hope you guys like it! ;)

Winner: @GloZell Green  ....congratulations! 

25tgvon.jpg

*sigh* this is just another form of Metaphorisis isn't it?

HighlandHeart
Just now, ROARyals said:

*sigh* this is just another form of Metaphorisis isn't it?

Actually I just really liked the photo the guy chose, I've never hyped over or even got involved in anything related to 'Metaphorisis' I think it's a stupid title.

When somebody works really hard on something, perhaps it's best to sigh to yourself, and if you have anything constructive, then offer your opinion, no matter how negative it may be. 

HighlandHeart
2 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

Hey, this is great. The fonts are kinda messy; a simple black/grey font could work. But besides that, is amazing. The tone is great, the pic is great too :applause:

Thank you very much :D it took me two days, there is just stuff layered in there that you wouldn't be able to see because it's so subtle, but it all comes together in the end. 

Do you know how I can take this out of the AHS forum? I posted it there by accident. 

GloZell Green

This is AMAZING! I love it! I couldn't find a font that fit the picture by the one you chose fits perfectly. I really love it :flutter: saving it

Lady Gaga | Shakira

HighlandHeart
On 10/05/2016 at 4:38 AM, Drunk Poet said:
On 10/05/2016 at 5:40 AM, Yves said:

Why is this in the American Horror Story section? A mess. Lemme report.

Do you know how I can take this out of the AHS forum? I posted it there by accident. 

You're horrible. I had been trying to change it for ages and even requested help up above, but thanks to your neglect of this and complete joy in reporting people, I was given a warning. So go **** yourself. 

Yves
2 hours ago, Drunk Poet said:

You're horrible. I had been trying to change it for ages and even requested help up above, but thanks to your neglect of this and complete joy in reporting people, I was given a warning. So go **** yourself. 

:) 

HighlandHeart
4 minutes ago, Yves said:

:) 

@Haroon

I want to report this member and want my warning points removed. This horrible troll reported me even though I asked for help just out of spiteful joy. Utterly disgusting. 

Yves
7 minutes ago, Drunk Poet said:

@Haroon

I want to report this member and want my warning points removed. This horrible troll reported me even though I asked for help just out of spiteful joy. Utterly disgusting. 

Oh, I misunderstand. I thought you were thanking me for having it moved. Let me contact the mods. 

I reported it 'cause I believed that they would move the thread to its rightful place. I didn't consider that they might give you a warning point. I'll explain to the mods. My apologies.

HighlandHeart
3 minutes ago, Yves said:

Oh, I misunderstand. I thought you were thanking me for having it moved. Let me contact the mods. 

I reported it 'cause I believed that they would move the thread to its rightful place. I didn't consider that they might give you a warning point. I'll explain to the mods. My apologies.

It's okay. Thank you that means a lot. 

Haroon
4 hours ago, Drunk Poet said:

@Haroon

If a thread has been posted in the wrong section then report it, that way the moderators are all notified :) If you report your own thread if it's in the wrong section then you won't be given a warning when it's moved :laughga: 

If you disagree with any warning points then make a thread under the Support section - it's a private section where the threads you make can only be viewed by you and the moderators and Admin :gaycat: 

Archived