💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

'Lady Gaga to Judge The Voice' - How Would You React?

OMonster

Featured Posts

OMonster
Just now, Drunk Poet said:

How?

Gaga stands for acceptance and free judgement. Judging a talent show and telling other artists that their work isn't good enough entirely contradicts that. It would also contradict her placement as an artist, and not a celebrity. Judging a talent show makes you more of a celebrity than an artist. 

subtext / fantasy

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Florian
2 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

She's done very little in music to be an advisor to new performers 

She's been in the industry for almost 10 years now, ofc she has something to bring to new talents...

ItsTommyBitch

The meltdown I'd have :air:

A true Reverse Vice-Presidential Experience :giveup: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Cheap thrills

I don't think Gaga would want to or like to critique someone on doing what they love so I'm sure if offered the job she'd say no. :diane:

She could start her own record lable though :)

HighlandHeart
5 minutes ago, Prince Bananas said:

Her personality is not bitchy enough to judge TO MAKE TASTY JUDGMENT :derpga:

Exactly, if Gaga ever did judge on the voice she'd actually be kind and helpful and constructive. It may not quench the impossible thirst of some hyperactive people who love to watch freak shows and horrid bitchy pointless time-wasting spite. 

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

LUO YI
2 minutes ago, Drunk Poet said:

Exactly, if Gaga ever did judge on the voice she'd actually be kind and helpful and constructive. It may not quench the impossible thirst of some hyperactive people who love to watch freak shows and horrid bitchy pointless time-wasting spite. 

Yes! I totally agree with you :diane:

The night sky tells all

latina twilight

IF she does it (which I don't think she will), I bet it would be once she has a long career and a living legend status, probably as a coach and not a judge.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

HighlandHeart
4 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Gaga stands for acceptance and free judgement. Judging a talent show and telling other artists that their work isn't good enough entirely contradicts that. It would also contradict her placement as an artist, and not a celebrity. Judging a talent show makes you more of a celebrity than an artist. 

I understand the celebrity bit. Gaga is more than a cheap Karsashian, she's an icon and living legend. 

And though I would find it hard to see her say no to people, it's not like the x factor. She could simply just not spin her chair and give constructive reasons why. 

The x factor is a freak show. The voice holds more real good talent. Gaga would turn around for a lot and be the best coach ever. 

Arizona Sky

If she were a judge I'd want her to do The X Factor. Shows like American Idol + The Voice are way too immature for her imo.

HighlandHeart
1 minute ago, BloodyMonster said:

If she were a judge I'd want her to do The X Factor. Shows like American Idol + The Voice are way too immature for her imo.

Please. The x factor is a freak show. They let talentless people audition only to be laughed at for horrible cheap entertainment. 

HighlandHeart
5 minutes ago, NightOwner said:

IF she does it (which I don't think she will), I bet it would be once she has a long career and a living legend status, probably as a coach and not a judge.

Just quoting you to say I love that you have lyrics to Hermit the Frog. 

CannaeDrive

She has much better things to do. I would rather see her farming than lower herself doing these  "shows".

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

latina twilight
4 minutes ago, Drunk Poet said:

Just quoting you to say I love that you have lyrics to Hermit the Frog. 

One of my faves from Miss Diamandis (if not number one) :giveup: Those lyrics are my life.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Archived