blackstar

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katsuki Bakugo
7 hours ago, Didymus said:

That's what Emma said in 2013, yes.

The perfect grammar in this sentence is riddled with shade.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
6 hours ago, hausofderek said:

Omg if she's on here:awkney: Sorry Gags

I'm not. She is a dirty mutha fu***ing hor who needs to release LG5 NOW or I will cut JB's wrists!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
1 hour ago, Zilla said:

All I shall say is that I hope one day she visits us again, but after the dragging stops. That kind of stuff really wrecks your psyche :/

In which case when the dragging stops the world will no longer exist. This forum exists (atm) solely to drag people instead of debate rationally. 

Secret
1 hour ago, VasilisVas said:

inb4 you really are Gaga :derpga:

I am italian too:gaycat:

FATCAT

It's just a way for the twitter troll to migrate to GGD. Gaga wouldn't make a twitter with a name like Phantom, she'd do something like "TayBae86".

Purr more, hiss less.

Bad Bromance
11 hours ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Gaga if you're reading this suck my cock while we listen to LG5!!!!!!!! 

P.S. I'M ITALIAN 

DOWN FOR THREESOME WITH TAYLOR PM ME 

Sounds super hot and way kinky!!   :gaycat:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Ronk
16 hours ago, Zilla said:

All I shall say is that I hope one day she visits us again, but after the dragging stops.

I am 100% for this. 

From my 6-year journey as a Gaga fan, I have found that the two parts of Gaga's message most difficult to put into practice are to never respond to hate and rudeness with more hate and rudeness, and to never drag anyone even if you think you're right.  It is possible to achieve this but it takes a great amount of diligence and self control.  Since it is possible, I hope for the best here.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Infinity Wave

Can we really trust to a "music industry employee" that with all the work he has, still has time to surf here on GGD? And, I mean, why would he know these kind of thing, like the fact that lady gaga has a GGD account? I already find very strange that he gets to hear like EVERY song of the album, that he shares lyrics even if he has to keep the absolute secret on what he hears (I've already pointed that in another topic)... know he also appears to know some very secret particulars of Gaga's life... :madge:

Well, first of all he said "DON'T ask me dates, I don't know dates" and a few days later "today a date was thrown at me" and last but non least "MAY TWENTY-ONE" :saladga: ... How can we really trust this account? lol :lolga:

To remain more on topic: I wasn't here during the period in which Emma pointed all those things out, about the negativity etc, but I think it would be very beautiful to know that Gaga is actually one of us...  :stalkga:

Colourful

Archived