Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

DJWS supports Bernie Sanders

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Himeros26
5 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Ok I saw the link. Some of the examples in it aren't that useful in what we're discussing now as a midterm election always has lower voter turn out and there isn't as much enthusiasm around the elections. 

However, it's true that many minorities don't vote. But the thing is, among the minorities that ARE voting, they're voting for Clinton much more than Sanders.

I mean you can say hypothetically minorities love Bernie, etc. but that's just not backed up by the votes in the primary and that's all that really matters.

If people were more involved in the primaries maybe we'd have better choices in the general. Truth is many Americans just don't care. It's sad. 

No, I agree with you. It is really sad that people feel discouraged to vote because they simply feel their vote doesn't count. 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LanasNerfGun

Inb4 he intentionally uses bad production on LG5 to get back at Gaga for being a bottom for Hillary

ALGAYDO

Good for him; he has every right to voice his political stances, just like Gaga has every damn right to profess her support for Hilary. We live in a free-ish country with freedom of speech, after all:woohoo:

thedirtymonster

We now go live to the Sanders Campaign headquarters:

g2e22SIHPcQw0.gif

RAMROD
6 minutes ago, hausofandrew said:

He is pressed he is not on LG5.

He did tho

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

3 minutes ago, thedirtymonster said:

We now go live to the Sanders Campaign headquarters:

g2e22SIHPcQw0.gif

LMFAO

andy232000
21 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Why should we, he give out points why he support him,

And not posting #BeOurDaddy Bernie or some nonsense like that lel

im just pointing out how many here dont have any respect nor tolerance to others views. I dont support neither of them but i find it funny how yall jump quickly into the "lets tear gaga appart" bus just because she has a different opinion and then suddenly praise a guy that you hate (or most drag) based on his political opinion

RAMROD
Just now, andy232000 said:

im just pointing out how many here dont have any respect nor tolerance to others views. I dont support neither of them but i find it funny how yall jump quickly into the "lets tear gaga appart" just because she has a different opinion

I think what rubs most people the wrong way is how she posted it rather than her having her political views.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Chelseaaaaaa

In b4 he's dropped from LG5.

andy232000
Just now, RAMROD said:

I think what rubs most people the wrong way is how she posted it rather than her having her political views.

not really, everytime hilary is brought up this site goes into offensive mode :emma:

Princess Die
38 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

i dare all of you to drag him to the pits of GGD for supporting bernie just like you did to Gaga. go, I damn dare you. you cant right? thats cause you are all incapable of not tolerating different opinions yet full of double standards

Are you alright?

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

andy232000
Just now, Princess Die said:

Are you alright?

yeah babe. 

AlexanderLevi2
50 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

Can't wait for the complaints because he shared his political views on social media. I mean, you criticized Gaga for it, do it now too.

He's only voting for Bernie because he's a guy. :poot:

I don't think DJWS actually knows much about politics and he's only voting for Bernie because he's a guy :poot:

Bernie sure is using his gender card :poot:

GGD members don't even realize their own sexism, it's hilarious :air: 

Currently listening to Joanne

8 minutes ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

He's only voting for Bernie because he's a guy. :poot:

I don't think DJWS actually knows much about politics and he's only voting for Bernie because he's a guy :poot:

Bernie sure is using his gender card :poot:

GGD members don't even realize their own sexism, it's hilarious :air: 

Preach! Where have you been all my life?!? 

Archived