💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

DJWS supports Bernie Sanders

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince
4 minutes ago, Nino said:

Bernie's main audience is minorities and young people, neither of which tend to vote as much as your average mango paste looking guy stan

To be fair Bernie's main audience is NOT minorities. It's white liberals and young people in general. 

Hillary is winning among minorities such as blacks and Latinos. 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SissyFromSpace
5 minutes ago, Nino said:

your average mango paste looking guy stan

wat

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

andy232000

i dare all of you to drag him to the pits of GGD for supporting bernie just like you did to Gaga. 

Himeros26
6 minutes ago, OBEY said:

im good at predicting the future  

When's the lead single sis

Himeros26
10 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

To be fair Bernie's main audience is NOT minorities. It's white liberals and young people in general. 

I promise you, I know I can't site a poll or anything but based off of many many many people who are minorities I know (especially older people,) They feel their vote doesn't count or matter because the believe the system is rigged. Those polls you mentioned come from registered voters? 

Edit: I know this is from 2014, but this is a good example of what I'm trying to say 

https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/race/news/2014/11/06/100627/why-young-minority-and-low-income-citizens-dont-vote/

Morphine Prince
Just now, Himeros26 said:

I promise you, I know I can't site a poll or anything but based off of many many many people who are minorities I know (especially older people,) They feel their vote doesn't count or matter because the believe the system is rigged. Those polls you mentioned come from registered voters? 

This is the general knowledge for people who've followed the election closely. If Bernie were doing well with minorities he'd be much closer to Hillary in delegates. He's struggled with minorities. 

11 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

this is 100% true

Himeros26
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

This is the general knowledge for people who've followed the election closely. If Bernie were doing well with minorities he'd be much closer to Hillary in delegates. He's struggled with minorities. 

I added to link to try and explain what I'm trying to say. I'm not very good with words, lol.

PartySick
7 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

i dare all of you to drag him to the pits of GGD for supporting bernie just like you did to Gaga. go, I damn dare you. you cant right? thats cause you are all incapable of not tolerating different opinions yet full of double standards

Sis :emma: politics are full of emotion, especially for the younger people. Don't let the heated words of a few upset you so much :happy:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

RAMROD

Preach of the year, DJWS!! :D

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
12 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

i dare all of you to drag him to the pits of GGD for supporting bernie just like you did to Gaga. go, I damn dare you. you cant right? thats cause you are all incapable of not tolerating different opinions yet full of double standards

Why should we, he give out points why he support him,

And not posting #BeOurDaddy Bernie or some nonsense like that lel

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, Himeros26 said:

I added to link to try and explain what I'm trying to say. I'm not very good with words, lol.

Ok I saw the link. Some of the examples in it aren't that useful in what we're discussing now as a midterm election always has lower voter turn out and there isn't as much enthusiasm around the elections. 

However, it's true that many minorities don't vote. But the thing is, among the minorities that ARE voting, they're voting for Clinton much more than Sanders.

I mean you can say hypothetically minorities love Bernie, etc. but that's just not backed up by the votes in the primary and that's all that really matters.

If people were more involved in the primaries maybe we'd have better choices in the general. Truth is many Americans just don't care. It's sad. 

Archived