opinion

Kesha's smile looks like Gaga's

Andrew Warhola

Featured Posts

chromaticka
11 minutes ago, rivingtonreb said:

oh.... my.... god.... RUDE @notsoratedr

HAHAHAHAHAHAHSAGXII'm QGXOHACHCOQHCOHWCHWCHQBA I HATE THIS SITEEEE

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rivingtonreb
1 minute ago, notsoratedr said:

I'm on the EDGE

GOH sweetie

HANZ

NO

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

eifulien
10 minutes ago, Ibo said:

Not sure why it's our business what they do with their bodies? It's not like they're injecting stuff into their lips because they want our praise or anything, I don't think it's fair to call them ugly for simply expressing themselves. :huh:

--

Kesha just got her lips injected, maybe it's Gaga's doc or someone else she recommended. :laughga:

Yeah ofc it's none of our business, but since the pictures were put on display in the thread... I actually avoid talking about looks exactly because the reactions are a mess and people are not tackling negative responses well. You wouldn't have paid attention if I said they were stunning and beautiful, would you? :laughga:

The real issue here is that we tend to speak more about appearance in the music industry. 

Anyway, it's just an opinion, you don't need to take it seriously. I'm just very fond of natural looks and I think that surgery and these kind of cosmetic procedures should be done only when necessary (like if someone experiences burns, or some medical condition).

Still proud of them both, tho. Maybe I just wish they'd see their beauty as it is. :hug::flutter: 

Just now, Son of ARTPOP said:

Yeah ofc it's none of our business, but since the pictures were put on display in the thread... I actually avoid talking about looks exactly because the reactions are a mess and people are not tackling negative responses well. You wouldn't have paid attention if I said they were stunning and beautiful, would you? :laughga:

The real issue here is that we tend to speak more about appearance in the music industry. 

Anyway, it's just an opinion, you don't need to take it seriously. I'm just very fond of natural looks and I think that surgery and these kind of cosmetic procedures should be done only when necessary (like if someone experiences burns, or some medical condition).

Still proud of them both, tho. Maybe I just wish they'd see their beauty as it is. :hug::flutter: 

I also prefer natural beauty and thus get where you are coming from, but at the same time I can also understand that it's perfectly fine to express yourself. Be it make up or a little job regarding one's appearance - it's not really our place to judge (even though that's the whole point of being on forums, so you got me there :laughga:). 

I just wouldn't want Kesha or Gaga or anyone to come here and read that they are ugly, you know? :ohno:

Manul
1 hour ago, gagaohlala said:

Her fanbase

Where. :green:

-

She's either chubby now or she's had some work done. Hopefully she's chubby.

it wasn't laaaahv

The Child
55 minutes ago, notsoratedr said:

Please don't hate me :ohno:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived