Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga quotes Sartre

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince
4 minutes ago, Themysciran said:

Queen of needing to worry about your own decisions instead of hers :air:

Queen of killing animals for their fur to satisfy an irrational sense of luxury. 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chromaticainmyhead

i love how intelligent this woman is! and I am so glad that i stan for her since my very early youth.. her spiritual and unconventional way of thinking really was the reason I began to read into philosophy/art and music in a more intense and respectful way than other adolescents did at that age.. she pushed my horizon onto another level and makes me feel mature and independet. 
a true inspiration. thx gags. :unicorn:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Shadowcrest
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

Queen of killing animals for their fur to satisfy an irrational sense of luxury. 

It's her decision whether it's wrong or right, and your bitching means nothing in the end. 

PunkTheFunk
10 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Eek. Is that fan shade?

Reminds me of the "I didn't work this hard to take pictures with strangers on the street" comment a few weeks ago.

Edit: Don't get me wrong, I'd love it if it was.

"...what's been done to you."

*posts a picture of meeting with fans*

JpZXzi9.jpg

chromaticainmyhead
Just now, Music said:

VeE1oQS.png

this should be a new emoji :chica:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Didymus
7 minutes ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

What comment?

The one I quoted/paraphrased :rip:

"I was ****ing tired! I was overworked. It became all about the money. I began feeling like a corporate machine – and my art was paying the price. I didn’t get into this business to sell perfume or take selfies with strangers." (Source)

Music
Just now, tizian said:

this should be a new emoji :chica:

exactly what i'm thinking tbh

VeE1oQS.png

giving me :air: teas but a bit more lively

kevinthesheep
3 minutes ago, Themysciran said:

It's her decision whether it's wrong or right, and your bitching means nothing in the end. 

uggggggh how is calling out something that is blatantly wrong considered bitching? if your fave said something homophobic or promoted some kind of violence.. would you not stand up for what you believe in? 

bye

Shadowcrest
Just now, kevinthesheep said:

uggggggh how is calling out something that is blatantly wrong considered bitching? if your fave said something homophobic or promoted some kind of violence.. would you not stand up for what you believe in? 

bye

Did she speak out promoting violence against animals? Also, you're assuming that's real fur, which we do not know. Here's the deal about what you believe in, no-one cares.

I'm sorry, but it's a harsh truth. I'm not one for real fur and all that bullshit, but ranting about it on a Lady Gaga fan-forum does nothing for the movement, or for anyone visiting this site. You just keep living up to your username, and let Gaga do Gaga. 

Morphine Prince
12 minutes ago, Themysciran said:

No, it's wrong no matter what she thinks. 

But it could be fake fur so... 

Shadowcrest
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

No, it's wrong no matter what she thinks. 

But it could be fake fur so... 

So your opinion is right no matter what she believes? Cool. 

Morphine Prince
Just now, Themysciran said:

So your opinion is right no matter what she believes? Cool. 

Yes. 

Killing animals simply for their fur is wrong. Don't care what anyone else thinks. 

Shadowcrest
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

Yes. 

Killing animals simply for their fur is wrong. Don't care what anyone else thinks. 

I'm guessing you're also a vegan?

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, Themysciran said:

I'm guessing you're also a vegan?

Nope! I'm a hypocrite in that sense. But at least I can acknowledge what is right and wrong. Killing for fur is completely unnecessary. 

Archived