pinky-pink  

33 members have voted

1. 1. why?

• Talent always wins down under
    • Talent never wins down under
    • What's an australia?

Featured Posts

iCpro

Many artists find more success in some countries than others, but this is just insane. Just Like Fire is already #1 there even without a music video, and she's had 7 other number singles. I'm not dead and Funhouse have gone 11x platinum, and greatest hits so far, a compilation album, was the best selling album of 2010, not to mention TTAL was the best selling album of 2012 and 2013. And she is the most successful touring artist ever there. 

Any Aussies here? please explain :huh:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Economy

Why did Canada love Gaga so much?

First Country she went #1... The Fame was rush released for Canada (went 7X platinum)...

Just Dance #1 (4 weeks)

Poker Face #1 (8 weeks)

Love Game #2

Paparazzi # 3

Bad Romance #1 (2 weeks)

Telephone #3

Alejandro #4

Born This Way #1 (7 weeks)

After that the charting become about on par with the US

Anyway my pount, every Country has someone they stan for hard. Right now here in Canada, Drake is the new Lady Gaga :flop: 

RAMROD

Because she's butchy :D

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Blake

Because we love rock and she gives off a very rock-y vibe. Plus she's amazing so. 

So confused why this thread is needed? :flop: 

Lord Temptation

(1) She has that sort of unpretentious, non-artsy, wild-but-not-too-wild attitude that Aussies love. (2) She doesn't take herself too seriously. (3) She also writes songs that people relate to (or want to relate to) (4) She mixes rock, r&b and pop.  (5) Plus she knows how to milk our stupid media. 

Aussies hate "tryhards" and she is not thought of as one.

My fave Pink song:

Nicole

She offers something for everyone and she's incredibly down to earth and Australia loves that. She doesn't come here on her high horse and doesn't give the vibe that she's giving up her valuable time to be here, she seems to genuinely enjoy being here and for that the appreciation is returned.

JusKeepBreathin

I think she has used her Australia shows twice in her DVDs. I could be wrong I'm not a P!NK super Stan. But I do love her. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Bebe

I suppose if you use a Britney/Katy/Swift type archetype as the "perfect" woman in the U.S (beautiful, girly, perfect, sweet, a little naive) P!nk sort of represents the "perfect" woman in Australia (A little rough, down to earth, tough, funny, opinionated).

Obviously P!nk is from the U.S but she kinda feels like that archetypal aussie type chick, she doesn't take herself too seriously, while in the U.S people tend to go for that girl next door, sweet type chick.

Plus her rock type music is more what Aussies are looking for and we just super appreciate her as an insane performer.

Chelseaaaaaa

Why does anyone? :hor:

Versace

Off-topic

I want an Australian boyfriend to **** me everyday with that accent 

RAMROD
7 minutes ago, Versace said:

Off-topic

I want an Australian boyfriend to **** me everyday with that accent 

What kind? Uptown or bogan? lol

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Ciccone Madonna