Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Bebe Rexha the HOTTEST new girl in town??

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Peroxide
5 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

Dangerous Man: "As a straight man, it's a no from me. 

Pretty sad you guys talk about her looks (she is actually beautiful) and laugh at her when she's just a young female trying to make it in the already male dominated music industry. (August Blue at least you brought up her music too)

Pretty sad guys like Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith, The Weeknd can be "unnatractive" to many but no one brings that up, just their work. 

Pretty FYCKING sad I'm a Trump supporter and I have to call out blatant sexism.

Pretty sad we are on a site where people are supposed to not judge women because we know what Gaga dealt with (were any of you here during the Born This Way era?) yet the main comments are about looks. (Say it's about her style....but why aren't we talking about all the new GUYS' "style choices?) 

Pretty sad. It's 2016. Quit talking shut about a girl who WILL have a #1. She is awesome in her own way. And crazy cool. 

Yah know what...you're right. :emma: 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edonis
8 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

Dangerous Man: "As a straight man, it's a no from me. 

Pretty sad you guys talk about her looks (she is actually beautiful) and laugh at her when she's just a young female trying to make it in the already male dominated music industry. (August Blue at least you brought up her music too)

Pretty sad guys like Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith, The Weeknd can be "unnatractive" to many but no one brings that up, just their work. 

Pretty sad we are on a site where people are supposed to not judge women because we know what Gaga dealt with (were any of you here during the Born This Way era?) yet the main comments are about looks. (Say it's about her style....but why aren't we talking about all the new GUYS' "style choices?) 

Pretty sad. It's 2016. Quit talking shut about a girl who WILL have a #1. She is awesome in her own way. And crazy cool. 

I honestly thought you were talking about physical appearances rather than music? 

And looking like Kylie Jenner doesn't have to be a bad thing? 

Chelseaaaaaa

As a bisexual woman I've got to pass. She's not a bad looking girl but I believe she looks like so many other women. Everything about her appearance is generic. If I saw her on the street I'd admit she's pretty, but I'd never pursue her.

SychosSoChic

How many more people are going to open threads pushing for this girl :emma:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

JusKeepBreathin

I actually like her better as a brunette. She is definitely beautiful. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Chelseaaaaaa

Are we talking about music? Oh. Well, I don't really care for her sound either. :green:

SISTERV
5 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I honestly thought you were talking about physical appearances rather than music? 

And looking like Kylie Jenner doesn't have to be a bad thing? 

It's the fact the first thing you detracted to over an OP about a female's music....and your only comment you felt the need to post was about how she looks. 

Smh

SISTERV
2 minutes ago, Chelsea Symona said:

As a bisexual woman I've got to pass. She's not a bad looking girl but I believe she looks like so many other women. Everything about her appearance is generic. If I saw her on the street I'd admit she's pretty, but I'd never pursue her.

ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME WITH THESE COMMENTS?

she is a singer. Not a model. 

Holy **** I'm a Trump supporter and this sexism boggles me :madge:

Chelseaaaaaa
Just now, SISTERV said:

ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME WITH THESE COMMENTS?

she is a singer. Not a model. 

Holy **** I'm a Trump supporter and this sexism boggles me :madge:

No internalized misogyny here. I genuinely thought the OP was asking about her looks after mentioning how hot she looked. If it's any consolation I believe her music sucks too.

Dangerous Man
21 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

treated like n: "As a straight didan, it's a no from me. 

Chill. The essay was unnecessary. You reacted like we committed a serious crime. It's not that serious. He should have specified what did he meant when he said "Hot". When a guy ask me if a chick is "hot" then it's common to assume his talking about her look. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Edonis
2 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

It's the fact the first thing you detracted to over an OP about a female's music....and your only comment you felt the need to post was about how she looks. 

Smh

Well, if it helps, the first and only thing you should be posting in an OP about an artists music is their music. What led me to believe that it was about physical appearances was the fact that it opened with Instagram photos of the woman. Next time try just posting multiple songs/performances rather than starting with the pictures. 

And next time I'll re-read the OP a little bit closer so I fully get what is going on. 

LaMaisonGaga

She's average af so it's a k from me

lamaisongaga.com

SISTERV
14 minutes ago, Chelsea Symona said:

No internalized misogyny here. I genuinely thought the OP was asking about her looks after mentioning how hot she looked. If it's any consolation I believe her music sucks too.

Pretty sad a Trump supporter can see that "hottest" doesn't always refer to looks. Maybe her achievement? Capability? 

Wish you would have brought up her WORK and not how she LOOKS in the first place. It's about integrity, not appearance. 

13 minutes ago, Dangerous Man said:

Chill. The essay was unnecessary. You reacted like we committed a serious crime. It's not that serious. You should have specified what did you mean when you said "Hot". When a guy ask me if a chick is "hot" then it's common to assume his talking about her look. 

first of all.....if you payed attention.....I didn't create the damn OP. :madge:

Secondly, how is the OP supposed to go into detail on a limited character title, and why on a GAGA site would you assume that can only mean physical appearance? I think it was obvious the OP meant if she was a "hot ticket". This is a music site. Not a modeling company. Your reliance on that word only meaning a woman's ability to be sexually attractive based on how a word is used BOTHERS me.

Thirdly, it's not an "essay". It's a phucking outcry because....again....it's sad that a Trump supporter has to curve ball the argument for female musicians because you thinks it's funny to talk about women as if they are only good musicians if they are "hot" (hot by your definition), too. 

If she was "hot" or "sexy" in your opinion would that make you appreciate her more? Pretty ****ing sad. 

So you can call that or THIS an "essay" but I will always be the first mother ****ing **** on the block to stand for women. ESPECIALLY when they work. 

Dangerous Man
Just now, SISTERV said:

Pretty sad a Trump suppodoeer can see that "hottest" doesn't always refer to looks. Maybe her achievemeYou'repability? 

Wish you would have brought up her WORK and not how she LOOKS in the first place. It's about integrity, not appearance. 

first of all.....if you payed attention.....I didn't create the damn OP. :madge:

Secondly, how is the OP supposed to go into detail on a limited character title, and why on a GAGA site would you assume that can only mean physical appearance? I think it was obvious the OP meant if she was a "hot ticket". This is a music site. Not a modeling company. Your reliance on that word only meaning a woman's ability to be sexually attractive based on how a word is used BOTHERS me.

Thirdly, it's not an "essay". It's a ducking outcry because....again....it's sad that a Trump supporter has to curve ball the argument for female musicians because you thinks it's funny to talk about women as if they are only good musicians if they are "hot" (hit by your definition), too. 

If she was "hot" or "sexy" in your opinion would that make you appreciate her more? Pretty ****ing sad. 

So you can call that or THIS an "essay" but I will always be the first mother ****ing **** on the block to stand for woman. ESPECIALLY when they work. 

Can you please stop the overdramatic post? Did i kill your dog thats why you're SUPER mad at us? Ppl are not perfect and can make mistake smh. You overreacting made me think you were the OP. You're even madder than the op actually, mess. :rip: 

That's it, I'm done talking with sad over dramatic people like you. I've already explained why i did assume the op was talking about her looks and wont repeat it again. 

Spoiler

Goin to block you real quick to avoid seeing your overdramatic posts. :poot: 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived