Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Ariana Grande - Into You

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

Just now, Yves said:

I hope it doesn't pull a Run Away With Me. :( 

Or Your Body (since the bridge are similar). 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shiptowreck

This song sounds like what new Britney Spears should sound like. The robotic "ahs" in the background of the verses really make me think of pristine Britney. 

Haroon

Holy cow what is this angelic creation :giveup: Loved it enough to pre-order the album :excited2: 

Dangerous Man
2 hours ago, shiptowreck said:

This song sounds like what new Britney Spears should sound like. The robotic "ahs" in the background of the verses really make me think of pristine Britney. 

Yeah, sounds like Britney song but with real authentic vocals. :gaycat: 

Dangerous Man
33 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Holy cow what is this angelic creation :giveup: Loved it enough to pre-order the album :excited2: 

Thanks for supporting talent, hihi.

Snow

Its nice bob though just a bit too cliche and basic. There was potential to slip a few more interesting musical things there, but I understand its meant to be top40 stuff :)

Btw, I just have to saythat I havent really paid any attention to Ariana, but damn she can sing. Way better than many others. Just saw her at SNL doing impersonations. Thats a great way to show how truly you master one's vocals. Good job gurl! Her voice could do much better things than Into you.

BenG

She can't enunciate properly. Can't tell what she's singing half the time

BeerFear

Ariallah is slaying my poor little soul with this :giveup: My mum is already mad at me because Ive been listening to this for the last 10-12 hours on max volume but fück her this is ARTPOP :chica:

babyboo
6 hours ago, Dangerous Man said:

Yeah, sounds like Britney song but with real authentic vocals. :gaycat: 

i'm starting to stan for ariana and her music this era but her 12 y.o bratty fans like you are making it pretty much imposible tbh :laughga:

Dangerous Man
8 hours ago, ladyburberry said:

i'm starting to stan for ariana and her music this era but her 12y.o. bratty fans like you are making it much imposible tbh :laughga:

I don't care about you and what you think about me. Who are you again? Did you register just to quote me that? How silly.

It's actually just a joke and not to be taken seriously. This site and other forum, even breatheheavy, have been shading Brit's vocals so this is nothing to be offended of. You called me 12y.o. when in fact a mature person won't be easily get offended by this kind of joke smh. How ironic.

And oh you will not like Ariana bc of how bratty her fans are? Oh wow that's sad. Only like an artist bc of her fans and not because of her music, talent, and artistry.

Last but not the least, you ain't my freaking dad or mom to tell me what to do so, BYE!

Gagamel
9 hours ago, VoltKid said:

She can't enunciate properly. Can't tell what she's singing half the time

Actually, although you're right that she can't really enunciate properly, imo it isn't shown on this song. I understood every single lyric without googling them :huh:

Dangerous Man
3 hours ago, Gagamel said:

Actually, although you're right she can't really enunciate properly, imo it isn't shown on this song. I understood every single lyric without googling them :huh:

Ikr. This enunciation complain is old af. She improved a lot since Dangerous Woman (song) got released.

Archived