💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lady Gaga as Dazzler in future X-Men movies?

Eros92

Featured Posts

Voltaire
2 minutes ago, DeathofSamantha said:

she can change her name to Dazzler and do a  Prince. 

If she did it temporarily, and during the "era" of the show....that could actually be quite cool. Live it like its real. Have the show record her in real interviews etc. 

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

Katsuki Bakugo
Just now, Voltaire said:

If she did it temporarily, and during the "era" of the show....that could actually be quite cool. Live it like its real. Have the show record her in real interviews etc. 

UGH if only we ran her career!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

VenusBlackStar
8 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Absolutely. But lets do it for real. Netflix series please? 

And that album he's holding can just go ahead and be the LG5 album cover and name. Sounds of Light and Fury

FMiv0bv.jpg

AGREED.

Inb4 she actually is Dazzler and that's how she announces LG5's title

JusKeepBreathin

Its Taylor. She has been photographed with the current cast. Gaga would have been nice.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Bradley
41 minutes ago, Chris Evans said:

I'd rather her in the Avengers universe but there's no chance bc there's only like 2 films left but I'd be here for this

She can always play under another superhero film like Captain America, it doesn't have to always be Avengers.

Btw, I'd prefer she go for DC, she's more dark of a nature and DC suits her better. I think she can try auditioning for a Catwoman's role, unfortunately this is too good to happen. DC seems to be putting more emphasis on female characters now so I think she can really shine through them. Not to mention DC has better superheroes imo.

Eros92
36 minutes ago, Boris2 said:

Fits get great! however, I want her in a more evil character :diane:

I already posted an article with the Producer debunking that theory. 

Chris Evans
5 minutes ago, Tom Hardy said:

She can always play under another superhero film like Captain America, it doesn't have to always be Avengers.

Btw, I'd prefer she go for DC, she's more dark of a nature and DC suits her better. I think she can try auditioning for a Catwoman's role, unfortunately this is too good to happen. DC seems to be putting more emphasis on female characters now so I think she can really shine through them. Not to mention DC has better superheroes imo.

I feel like Gangster Squad would've been a good fit if she ever had a chance to do this- only options I can see are X-Men, DC, even Deadpool but that's a reach

Bradley
2 minutes ago, Chris Evans said:

I feel like Gangster Squad would've been a good fit if she ever had a chance to do this- only options I can see are X-Men, DC, even Deadpool but that's a reach

Do you mean Suicide Squad? :emma:

X-Men's lead roles are all taken and let's be honest, we don't want her to have only a 5 minute appearance in a 2 hour movie, if she were to join the X-Men.

There are TONS of DC movies coming out, they already established a DC Extended Universe like how Marvel did with theirs, so tons of opportunities are coming, but I think she's more interested in award-based movies than these commercial ones, which is one of the reasons I think she's working with Bradley Cooper, who's known to have been nominated for Oscars consecutively.

Stephen

if she does something with marvel and not dc im unstanning :wtf:

Voltaire

dazzler-29-180918.jpg

Another look at the album cover from the film. 

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

Chris Evans
3 minutes ago, Tom Hardy said:

Do you mean Suicide Squad? :emma:

X-Men's lead roles are all taken and let's be honest, we don't want her to have only a 5 minute appearance in a 2 hour movie, if she were to join the X-Men.

There are TONS of DC movies coming out, they already established a DC Extended Universe like how Marvel did with theirs, so tons of opportunities are coming, but I think she's more interested in award-based movies than these commercial ones, which is one of the reasons I think she's working with Bradley Cooper, who's known to have been nominated for Oscars consecutively.

lmao yes I was thinking of another movie :air:

I'll have to see what DC comes up with in their next film tbh one of the only reasons I wanted her in the Avengers films is to see her work with those actors

I agree I don't think she'd be as interested in these as she would a project with incredible writing- I just saw in Bradley's imdb he's a voice actor for Guardians of the Galaxy 2 I can only dream of Gaga in that :flop:

Bradley
6 minutes ago, Chris Evans said:

lmao yes I was thinking of another movie :air:

I'll have to see what DC comes up with in their next film tbh one of the only reasons I wanted her in the Avengers films is to see her work with those actors

I agree I don't think she'd be as interested in these as she would a project with incredible writing- I just saw in Bradley's imdb he's a voice actor for Guardians of the Galaxy 2 I can only dream of Gaga in that :flop:

Tbh I doubt she even watched superhero films :rip: I don't think she likes to associate with commercial films with wide appeal

Chris Evans
14 minutes ago, Tom Hardy said:

Tbh I doubt she even watched superhero films :rip: I don't think she likes to associate with commercial films with wide appeal

maybe she has watched a few I just saw this... that superman leash :air:

Bradley
1 hour ago, Chris Evans said:

maybe she has watched a few I just saw this... that superman leash :air:

She stans for Henry Cavill :air:

Archived