• Last Reply
crisTEAne

mermaid touring :flutter: 

lady-gaga-and-little-mermaid-ariel-sea-d

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Nemo
11 hours ago, Bad Bromance said:

My point exactly, babe.   ;)

No, I'm suggesting that they were paid equivalently, but Gaga (hypothetically) did only three performances while Katy did ten. Not because she was "cashing in", but maybe because it fit her schedule to do more, or whatever.

Nemo
6 hours ago, Didymus said:

lmao this is nothing compared to her performance in Baku

She got paid a lot more at a politically corrupt event while she was blasting Russia and calling for a boycott a year earlier :smh: That's when I knew she was a sell-out, not now.

Baku is not in Russia.

lego
2 minutes ago, Nemo said:

Baku is not in Russia.

He's probably referring to Putin in the audience.

FreePalestine

brendablethyn

Disgusting. I am very disappointed in Gaga. Gaga doesn't understand how horrible a Hillary presidency would be. And she obviously hasn't done any research into her past. She probably thinks "Yay, time for a woman!". 

venusfly
4 minutes ago, brendablethyn said:

Disgusting. I am very disappointed in Gaga. Gaga doesn't understand how horrible a Hillary presidency would be. And she obviously hasn't done any research into her past. She probably thinks "Yay, time for a woman!". 

Kinda insulting how dumb you think Gaga is. If you take any glimpse at her educational history you will KNOW she is not that naive. Every criticism about Hillary comes from periods in her career that are YEARS behind her.. because we all know we hold the same exact beliefs for our entire lives lol...

$20,000 is far too low for endorsement money. C-list stars get paid more than this. This is money to cover a performance, equipment and staff are expensive.

brendablethyn
1 minute ago, LG said:

Kinda insulting how dumb you think Gaga is. If you take any glimpse at her educational history you will KNOW she is not that naive. Every criticism about Hillary comes from periods in her career that are YEARS behind her.. because we all know we hold the same exact beliefs for our entire lives lol...

$20,000 is far too low for endorsement money. C-list stars get paid more than this. This is money to cover a performance, equipment and staff are expensive.

If Gaga was being true to her beliefs she would support Bernie. He is far more in line. Hillary was very anti-gay for a long time. 

venusfly
Just now, brendablethyn said:

If Gaga was being true to her beliefs she would support Bernie. He is far more in line. Hillary was very anti-gay for a long time. 

A lot of Bernie's rhetoric is very hypocritical too... such as him criticising Hillary for supporting the Crime Bill even though he voted for it and Hillary didn't... then trying to cover it up with a half-assed response that he supported a small part of the bill, when the bottom line is that he's coming for someone for supporting something they didn't even vote for when he did.

Bernie is not the perfect candidate. Let's not get started on the fact all his policies require a 5% economy increase to function in the long-term even though this % has never been achieved by any president ever. 

There is also the fact he wishes to tax over 50% of millionares income, no millionaire would ever vote for this. Who would want over half of their income disappearing to the govt? 

Hillary's current policies (which include support for gay people) are in line with everything Gaga has ever stood for or preached, she's not selling out.

brendablethyn
1 minute ago, LG said:

A lot of Bernie's rhetoric is very hypocritical too... such as him criticising Hillary for supporting the Crime Bill even though he voted for it and Hillary didn't... then trying to cover it up with a half-assed response that he supported a small part of the bill, when the bottom line is that he's coming for someone for supporting something they didn't even vote for when he did.

Bernie is not the perfect candidate. Let's not get started on the fact all his policies require a 5% economy increase to function in the long-term even though this % has never been achieved by any president ever. 

There is also the fact he wishes to tax over 50% of millionares income, no millionaire would ever vote for this. Who would want over half of their income disappearing to the govt? 

Hillary's current policies (which include support for gay people) are in line with everything Gaga has ever stood for or preached, she's not selling out.

What about the Iraq War? Hillary is considered by many to be a war hawk, far more than any other Democrat President in living memory. 

venusfly
1 minute ago, brendablethyn said:

What about the Iraq War? Hillary is considered by many to be a war hawk, far more than any other Democrat President in living memory. 

It's Bernie taking out of context information and blasting it to make somebody look bad, as usual, much like Fox News would.

Here is an article on it, and by no means I'm condoning using Huffington Post as a primary source, but all the information here can be traced back to more 'reliable' sources.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jeffrey-marburggoodman/five-myths-about-hillary-iraq-war-vote_b_9177420.html

Gagadonna

When is someone going to pay me 21K $ for supporting them? :lana:

Queen of getting paid 21.000 $. 

Ciccone Madonna

Katy Patra must have got many coins for that huge Hillary promo on instagram facebook and twitter:stalkga:

Archived