šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Marc Monster says nothing will be released in May

monketsharona

Featured Posts

SlaeUrAnus

I just cannot.Ā 

He acts like he is such a better fan than us. Take several seats and get your head out of your backside, Marc.

In my messy era.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AJH219

This irrelevant attention hoeĀ again? I thought we left him in the ARTPOP era :awkney:Ā 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Pierre
8 hours ago, Love Drought said:

at least he is good lookingĀ :chica:

Ā 

are you talking about gaga?

āIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanāž.

Pop

cackling at the pure jealousy and fumes in this thread

gaga chose MARC as one of her personal friends out of the million monsters out there. she visits him, he visits her, they hang out and he is most definitely close to her.

so SEETHE a bit bitchesĀ :woohoo:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

PERFECTIONIST
1 hour ago, Petrichor said:

Lol he blocked me on Twitter because I called him out and told him his "friendship" with her is just his creepy obsessed ass stalking her and taking photos with her. She's too kind to tell a fan to settle but you know if she could tell him that she would.

not defending him but if she disliked him she would be inviting him to get into many places lol

my hobbies include lying about PI leaking and getting everyone shook on GGD

artRaver
1 hour ago, Petrichor said:

Lol he blocked me on Twitter because I called him out and told him his "friendship" with her is just his creepy obsessed ass stalking her and taking photos with her. She's too kind to tell a fan to settle but you know if she could tell him that she would.

They're friends though, every event she has in NYC she personally invites him and he has her number vice versa.Ā :air:

He isn't like some of the other ones who think they know Gaga just because they have 20 photos with her.

āœæ cherry blossom girl āœæ

PopThatArt

No Sh*t Sherlock. Typical, always rearing his heads when Lady Gaga is getting attention. Typical. Claims to know so much, he's full of it. Another Perez Hilton. He posts some pic with Gaga and acts like they had such deep discussions and that she confides in him. Bulls*it. It's more than obvious nothing is coming from Gaga this month. "She's recording and she's happy" NO SH*T SHERLOCK, you don't say. We've all seen the pics, going out with Mark Ronson, the smile on her face, it's obvious she is happy and recording. Like duh, sis.Ā 

Go see A Star is Born

Brooke Hoegan

If she's still making that album after those 2 years : she's got extremely lazy / inefficient.

If she just fears releasing because of chart / Grammy competition : she got extremely cowardly.

Sorry, whatever the reason is, I just got really tired of her actions. Bland, bleak, boring. :dry:

LUO YI

:tea:Ā trust no bitchĀ 

I won't believe anything till Gaga says it. Not anymore. Even if he's one of her friends (something that I see so bad, if I were Gaga, I would reject that Stalker)

But it's pretty obvious nothing it's gonna happen this monthĀ 

The night sky tells all

Didymus

What the **** is all of your problem :rip: He was asked a question and he just answered. How does that make him act like he's better than all of us? :poot:

If y'all are this cruel irl holy **** :flop: But ofc none of you are. Which makes it even more laughable.

malazam

can he notĀ :grr::grr::grr:

another shot before we kiss the other side

Higher

Y'all so jealous lmao.Ā :air::air:Ā 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ā˜„ļø

Archived