💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Met Gala 's attending people importance???

Ciccone Madonna

Featured Posts

Ciccone Madonna

EHDmt7oF.gif 

The Kardasians Shade.

dannydevito

well she still believes The Weeknd "are" very awesome :green:

Red

You can't say a lot of **** about medoner but don't deny she keeps it real

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Didymus

Didn't she say the most absurd thing?

Probably a reference to the cause of the gala. And, indeed, the celebrities basically walk the red carpet acting like they're the stars to then spend money for a cause that has nothing to do with them.

I don't know, I don't really get it, is that it? :air:

PopThatArt

It's just an event to continue and highlight the shallowness of the fashion world and of celebrity culture and to promote the idea they are better than everyone else because they are a celebrity and have money and get free clothes from designers to wear to events. And no one really adheres to the theme anyway, there isn't really any purpose to it and the attendees really haven't done anything, a few of them are popular in media but that's about it. 

It just feeds their never-ending sense of importance. It makes them feel they have accomplished something in life.  

Go see A Star is Born

Edonis

It's to advertise and showcase the fashion many designers are capable of accomplishing. I think there's some charity involved but let's be real, most people sadly don't care :laughga:

KURUSHITOVSKA

Have y'all read her post on Insta? Learn before you speak... She talks about her outfit but there are some other things there.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Ciccone Madonna
1 minute ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Have y'all read her post on Insta? Learn before you speak

i will make  a thread about it now. 

Duella Dvil

HER STATEMENT WAS NOT SHADY,

I reapeat. 

It was talking about how this was literally a party all legacies, meaningless. Just hangin out gettin drunk and partying, no feuds, barely any tabloids and a lot of fashion.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Snow

Keeping it real! :)

I just find it funny that how ppl (especially) here try to downplay  M's "relevance" or status and whatnot, but yet here we are again thread after thread, global headliness etc. everywhere for whatever she does, nonstop. Now thats a true forever relevant superstar. 

Archived