Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Katy Perry copying Gaga.....again?

Princess Stassi

Featured Posts

Bellatrix
2 minutes ago, jesterpop said:

giphy.gif

Are you guys blind? KP is ripping Gaga's style like cinderella's stepsisters.

No she doesn't. You just want something negative to write about her and well.. you failed.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Princess Stassi
1 minute ago, andy232000 said:

go home sweetie. 

tumblr_mw93f087td1qk08n1o2_250.gif

PopThatArt

When does she not tho? Copy Kat. 

Go see A Star is Born

KANEGAGA

considering that Katy has a stylist who dresses her, I have to disagree.  Plus the Met Gala is all about wearing red carpet looks that you can't wear at any other red carpet event! 

malazam

49ef78fde8228fc324cbcaa04b140c28.jpg

2B85E44F00000578-0-image-a-2_14405993220

It reminds me of this

another shot before we kiss the other side

PopThatArt
18 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

No she doesn't. You just want something negative to write about her and well.. you failed.

People who try to deny the fact Katy is heavily influenced by Gaga need to stop living in denial. It's a clear known fact Katy very much so does almost everything Gaga does. She's a product of her label manufactured to compete with Gaga in every form, musically and aesthetically. (like NSYNC were manufactured to compete with Backstreet Boys, and Xtina with Britney. It's what labels do.) 

And before anyone explodes like a timebomb, I'm not saying this so to insult Katy or her fans, I'm just stating the truth that some fans are just too obsessed to see and/or admit or don't talk about so not to rock the boat between fan bases. 

Go see A Star is Born

Mark

I honestly think Gaga wouldn't wear that. Katy has been grand with her outfit, even with her OOTB era. Gaga didn't invent cheap ass outfits.

00026 † 10000

AlexanderLevi2

This outfit would have been perfect but of course she had to bring a ****ing tomigachi because she's still stuck as a teenager :awkney:

Currently listening to Joanne

IamChromatica

Much if the dark eye shadow and lipstick as well as bleached out eyebrows, can't say she wasn't inspired by Gothga

Lady-Gaga-Marc-Jacobs-Fall-2016-Show-NYFKaty-Perry-Hair-Makeup-2016-Met-Gala.jpg

Katsuki Bakugo

When has she stopped... OOOOP!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
24 minutes ago, Mark said:

I honestly think Gaga wouldn't wear that. Katy has been grand with her outfit, even with her OOTB era. Gaga didn't invent cheap ass outfits.

Gaga wore puffy sleeves like that in the pic with kesha!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Luxe Ford
50 minutes ago, Shipper said:

hmmm... I think its the eyebrows. See Katy doesn't have em herblob-out-87305_0x440.jpge that's why she looks like Gaga. I can't credit Gaga dor the no eyebrow look though.

I think Steven Meisel and Pat McGrath shaving off Karen Elsons eyebrows for Italian Vogue in the late 90ies started it off this time around.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Lagg
33 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

People who try to deny the fact Katy is heavily influenced by Gaga need to stop living in denial. It's a clear known fact Katy very much so does almost everything Gaga does. She's a product of her label manufactured to compete with Gaga in every form, musically and aesthetically. (like NSYNC were manufactured to compete with Backstreet Boys, and Xtina with Britney. It's what labels do.) 

And before anyone explodes like a timebomb, I'm not saying this so to insult Katy or her fans, I'm just stating the truth that some fans are just too obsessed to see and/or admit or don't talk about so not to rock the boat between fan bases. 

Tbh, I agree with this. A lot. 

But the fact that the op had to make a thread about this is well.. tasteless. I mean if she did "copy" her again, what's the big deal? There isn't anything new or groundbreaking. It's 2016. People should get used to it by now. :emma: 

On regards to the OP, you should stop these type of rant, or maybe one day you'll end up ranting how everyone is copying Gaga. Its very immature, and believe me, members here will come for you. :ph34r:

Archived