💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

No more popGa, isn't it obvious?

lmxoxo

Featured Posts

lmxoxo

So I constantly reading here „can't wait for new pop music & etc…“ But isn't obvious that new album is not pop at all?

1st look at her bio on twitter „jazz art pop punk actress fashion magazine editor and columnist!“ Did u ever see Gaga punk? No, but we will see her in punk soon, when new album comes out… Bobby told Billboard „We’ll show a new chapter of her as an artist and as a musician in 2016“ … ?

She told Billboard that now she listen to her heart not others and she does what she likes, what makes her happy. We know ever since The Fame she's makin pop music but in private listen to metal,rock,punk. You know her t-shirts with names of bands, in her car always play some punk-rock song… Lately she started writing on her social media rock sign emoji.

Last night she & Mark performed cover of pop-rock song. https://www.instagram.com/p/BE5Dni2pFDQ/?taken-by=ladygaga

I feel like she's sort of ashamed of her past pop albums? There were so many events where she could sing her hits, but she didn't.. why?

I'm hoping I'm wrong cuz I really want popGa back but I think that wont happen now - with LG5.. maybe in future.. in few years :) even tho I would love to have Gaga punk album :rockstar:

KURUSHITOVSKA

It won't be punk, it won't be pop, it won't be rock, it will be Gaga. There's no need to tag an album with just one style

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Didymus

She also called the BTWB a metal opera.

She also said ARTPOP was inspired by glam rock.

I think we know by now not to take those terms seriously.

Swan Heart

At least for the next album, yes, I think so.

It's probably going to be heavy on rock, funk and disco and I can't be happier.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

PopThatArt

Part of why she doesn't I think is because she knows people dwell so much on the pop songs and she wants to establish herself as more than just a pop singer, there's more sides to her, she has more talent and facets to her than just "pop star", she wants to show she has greater talent, and I also think a lot of the past couple years is to show everyone, the non fans who question her motives for all the "flash" and "crazy outfits" that it's not to hide something, not to hide how "she doesn't have talent" like they think. SO many times you hear the non fans say "oh Gaga doesn't have talent!', it's because they've never seen her live, and the past two years I feel it's been a whole blitz to show she DOES have talent, she wants to prove the naysayers totally wrong. She wants to do this before doing anything that goes back to those theatrics and pop show and avant garde outfits. I think if she won the Oscar, it would have been a great statement to the haters, but still just being nominated and then that Till It Happens to You performance, it showed the world, Gaga is not a typical popstar, she is not fake, she doesn't use things to distract from "not having talent". 

Go see A Star is Born

Didymus

Plus, "I will always be a pop star" (2014) :chica:

Then again.. "I feel like I entered music through pop music, but I never really belonged there" (2014) :air: Eh, I dunno. She knows that making a non-pop record would make her lose at least 30% of her fanbase tho. I doubt she'd take that risk.

AustrianTilapia
13 minutes ago, lmxoxo said:

I feel like she's sort of ashamed of her past pop albums? There were so many events where she could sing her hits, but she didn't.. why?

She sang Bad Romance and Yoü And I at an event a few weeks ago and Elton said that the songs he's heard from the new album sound very much like those, so idk what the **** you're talking about.:tea:

I'm getting fat and so is my bank

MaryJaneHolland
10 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

It won't be punk, it won't be pop, it won't be rock, it will be Gaga. There's no need to tag an album with just one style

THIS!!

I don't think that she sticks to one genre. She always mixes them and makes another new genre. We won't have The Fame pop, but will have dance music inspired by many genres.

Just now, c h e r said:

pop music is dead

just like your career cher :tea:

c h e r
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

THIS!!

I don't think that she sticks to one genre. She always mixes them and makes another new genre. We won't have The Fame pop, but will have dance music inspired by many genres.

just like your career cher :tea:

when your fave is still hot af and slaying at 70 u can call me back

Stand & B Counted or Sit & B Nothing.

TerrenceV2
14 minutes ago, Didymus said:

She also called the BTWB a metal opera.

She also said ARTPOP was inspired by glam rock.

I think we know by now not to take those terms seriously.

Pretty sure she called it Avant-garde electro opera. and IT was.

OT: I wish she went full rock style and leave pop completely out and see what it sounds like

playground love - josef salvat

MaryJaneHolland
5 minutes ago, c h e r said:

when your fave is still hot af and slaying at 70 u can call me back

well madonna is on a good way to be slaying even in her 100s and gaga is still young :tea:

littlepotter
15 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Plus, "I will always be a pop star" (2014) :chica:

Then again.. "I feel like I entered music through pop music, but I never really belonged there" (2014) :air: Eh, I dunno. She knows that making a non-pop record would make her lose at least 30% of her fanbase tho. I doubt she'd take that risk.

I'd be surprised if 30% stay :wtf:

chaeri pls

Miracle

Don't panic, she always waves between styles. I'd be happy with a rock album

crisTEAne
30 minutes ago, lmxoxo said:

I feel like she's sort of ashamed of her past pop albums?

i just leave this here as an example of how thankful and proud she is of her own work:

D7JkEWa.png

she is not ashamed, not one bit. nor should she be. she's much more than a pop star, and she's very well aware of that. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived