💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Gaga working on a "new" LG5?

SCAR 97

Featured Posts

eifulien

I dunno, tbh. I think she has way more than an album worth of material already. :giveup: But at this point I've accepted the fact that lots of songs get scrapped in the making of an album. I don't mind her perfecting everything and taking time with it, as long as she is focused on one cohesive idea. ARTPOP evolved into many things cause she spent a lot of time working on it, and I hate when fans claim it was rushed (she was rushed, but not the album itself, and also the demand from the public was not strong). In terms of concept it had evolved excessively.

It would be a real bummer if when we see the credits and the tracklist, and there are only 2-3 songs by RedOne tho. That would confirm whether a lot of material was scrapped or not. (not to mention the thought of him being absent completely from the final album :rip: ). At first I thought Ronson's role would be "finishing touches" but at this point RedOne's role seems to be the secondary one, whereas Ronson is as involved as Garibay on BTW and DJWS on ARTPOP. I guess they inspire each other. They worked in November, and then the March meeting is evolving into a 3-motnh long collaboration. 

But something like this is not unheard of. Remember when Lana was recording her 2nd album. Then interrupted and met the producer who ended up on 90% of the songs from Ultraviolence. :emma:  But most of her earlier sessions ended up on Honeymoon. Oh, let me be delusional for a second and imagine LG6 as a 2017 release. :flutter::toofunny: 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chelseaaaaaa

It wouldn't surprise me if she has changed the direction immensely. It's possible that RedOne and Ronson's production can co-exist but it seems more unlikely by the day; especially after seeing her spend so much time with Mark in and out of work. Life imitates art. With Gaga, in particular.

SCAR 97
12 hours ago, Tommi said:

Just because the album wasn't out the first months of this year, doesn't mean she scrapped her original ideas :green:

Trust me, I'm not trying to complain about not having an album/single out yet. Aint nobody wanna compete with Beyonce and Drake right now (though there are no hit singles on the radio right now). Gaga and Bobby are going to wait to have their big moment. 

My point was just that she had so much momentum and publicity in the beginning of the year, it seemed all too perfect. I may just be a thirsty reacher. That said, I wouldnt think she has started a clean slate of material with Mark

Archived