event

Lady Gaga attends The Met Gala 2016

Music

Featured Posts

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interlude

She looking ****ing perfect in this getup and it's so quintessentially her! I feel like we haven't seen anything like this in so long and it's the biggest relief to see this. I'm having a throwback moment but it's new and perfect, don't hate a single thing about it

If this is a teaser for what's to come during LG5..

ZvOEsKb.gif

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

ThisGuyTony

I had to log in just to talk about how slayful this look is. :gaycat: 

JusKeepBreathin

Yassss!!!! PopGa is back!!! :gaycat:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Hydrangea

I absolutely love that society and fashion has developed to a point where someone comes out in like 17 inch heels and people are like. Oh that's simple. Can't deal 

I’m a bad friend

Cody Draco
2 hours ago, SISTERV said:

People complaining and calling it a "tour" outfit when classic Gaga is finally back: bitch, she looks iconic af. No wonder Gaga has been dressing "normal" lately, her fans are picky dicks. She looks great. And this is actually massive that she's back as GAGA.

Preach it SISTERV!

THIS is the GAGA I love.

:woot:

Cody Draco
31 minutes ago, Hexxx said:

IS THAT HA? MY MUTHA MUNSTA? The Gaga I love has returned!!!! she looks so AWESOME!!

I'm legit crying I'm so happy to see her again. I thought she died at the hands of Hollywood botox bitches and Jazz music. :giveup:

Bradley
2 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

I like the outfit, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't expecting something..."more" 

Overall tho, it's a nice outfit...kinda looks like a tour outfit with super high heels

I think we sometimes expect too much, I mean she's just going to wear an outfit after all, but some fans expect her to invent time travel or something

Bradley
2 hours ago, Camore said:

Blessing this thread with KP.

Chff64VWIAQCXvO.jpg

HOLY

SHE LOOKS AMAZING

I'M SLAIN. Ha dark era is upon us.

1 hour ago, Cupid Boy said:

Manus+x+Machina+Fashion+Age+Technology+C

I don't get how these are related to the theme. Also Katy's one looks more fitting to a 'Snow White Evil Queen' theme.

Bradley
2 hours ago, Bio said:

Jacket is nice, hair is cool, the rest is busted. She needs to get rid of platform shoes asap. It was cute in 2011 but this is 2016.

I actually thought the shoes are the ones that stand out. She would have looked too short without them and the shoes make her look 10x fiercer.

Archived