💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When was the last time Gaga was seen with Redone?

boobtank

Featured Posts

monketsharona
1 minute ago, boobtank said:

Where did he confirm that? 

in the first interview he did talking about working again with Gaga in early 2015 (he also confirmed Giorgio Moroder to be involved)

He also said they would do 10, 120 or 40 songs together until having the best album possible

boobtank
Just now, monketsharona said:

in the first interview he did talking about working again with Gaga in early 2015 (he also confirmed Giorgio Moroder to be involved)

Could you link me please?

MaryJaneHolland

He posted a pic of Gaga on IG when she won the Golden Globe and wrote "Congratulations dear sis @ladygaga well deserved". He literally called her 'sis' so they're pretty good friends, this is not connected with LG5, but...

MaryJaneHolland

And did't he post a pic of a horse that looks like Arabella??

The Surrealist
5 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

False ^^ She posted videos with no sounds and pics of him in late 2015 (October I think)

I corrected it. Didn't see trough my own posts. :green:

Dominic

I imagine he's done his section of the album, unless the insider was correct and Gaga scrapped the entire album in Feb and he's no longer included :green:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Miracle

In fact, I don't know if I want him to be fully involved in this project...I mean he does magic when she's with Gaga but his stuff when he is not Gaga is pretty horrible. He used to make better music with other artists back in 2011...

Impostor

They say she has a studio in her house. Maybe he's staying there, like a pet, and helping Gaga with everything.

WORLDofGAGA
5 minutes ago, Miracle said:

In fact, I don't know if I want him to be fully involved in this project...I mean he does magic when she's with Gaga but his stuff when he is not Gaga is pretty horrible. He used to make better music with other artists back in 2011...

Your making me worried...... Lol

@W0RLDofGAGA

Arizona Sky

Dates they have met up:

November 1, 2014

January 15, 2015

January 23, 2015

April 7, 2015

September 22, 2015

Puddin

She's hiding him so we won't make a big deal and hype ourselves 

Archived