💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyonce stole "Hold Up" MV concept.

Enhsa

Featured Posts

Lord Temptation
8 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Wow, I am shocked at the news of Beyonce possibly stealing a concept of some sort.

The only major plagiarism speculation that was related to Gaga was the Born this Way / Express Yourself fiasco. Beyonce has several major ones with each album release. If anything, Beyonce fans have no right to call out anyone really.

Beyonce is continually accused of plagiarism because she has next to nothing to do with her art. This is not the first time and it won't be the last.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh
4 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

Have your freedom of opinion... Meanwhile the opinion you chose is a lousy one. It makes zero sense to condemn an artist as a "copycat" when your 'fave' is the queen of that accusation. Ironic lol,however, simple minds miss such simple thoughts. Carry on.

Yes, because personal attacks really outline how un-simple and complex your mind must be!

Lord Temptation
19 minutes ago, QueenGadonna said:

My god you're pressed. Chill.

That's what people say when they've got nothing to say.

KingRedd
2 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Yes, because personal attacks really outline how un-simple and complex your mind must be!

Where is this "personal" attack? If it's the simple minds bit then child.... You've not seen personal lol

May I Read You? 😎

Yanko
11 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Beyonce is continually accused of plagiarism because she has next to nothing to do with her art. This is not the first time and it won't be the last.

gaga has been continually accused of plagiarism as well 

:wacko:

Yanko
12 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

**** you

3 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

It's called freedom of speech and freedom of opinion, you peasants.

It's the very same one you use when say "Monsters have no right to...."

Bloody hypocrites. Now eat your damn medicine.

wow. embarrassing 

doc_zpsc886535c.gif

Lord Temptation
6 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

Have your freedom of opinion... Meanwhile the opinion you chose is a lousy one. It makes zero sense to condemn an artist as a "copycat" when your 'fave' is the queen of that accusation. Ironic lol, however, simple minds miss such simple thoughts. Carry on.

Go back to the playground. You see I'm talking about a song but all you want to do is talk about me. And my 'lousy opinion' and 'simple mind' LOL. Sounds like you have nothing to say about Beyonce's (latest) plagiarism so you're trying to deflect attention elsewhere. 

Lord Temptation
3 minutes ago, Yanko said:

Not she hasn't. Continually does not mean continuously. There was only one accusation and that was 2011. It's just been regurgitated ad nauseum. Storm in a teacup. There have been no lawsuits, no charges, no nothing. 

Monster2015
5 minutes ago, Yanko said:

Aside from Madonna, when? Like I'm sick of seeing people saying Gaga plagiarizes and they don't say how. Gaga has enough talent to create her own art and embellish on what she knows of previous art. So anyways, please explain *opera with glasses closing book gif*

Yanko
Just now, Lord Temptation said:

Not she hasn't. 

yes she has :rip:  she has been accused of copying many artists and a lot of songs 

Lord Temptation
7 minutes ago, Yanko said:

wow. embarrassing 

doc_zpsc886535c.gif

Maybe for you. I'm laughing at all of this. 

Mr Ricky

Yeah sure Gaga is an inspired copycat. But she acknowledge us wherever she is inspired from. Where as, you have Beyonce, who let everything be done by her own team, you get all of these similar videos. So whether it's stolen or not, Beyonce keeps her mouth shut, instead of being open about accepting the fact that she recreated all these obscure artists with her own team.

In this case, she did/does not. Which concludes fraud or plagiarism. 

Crossfit

Lord Temptation
19 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

You know you've won a debate when they resort to personal attacks. Shows they've got nothing substantive to say.

Yanko
1 minute ago, Monster2015 said:

Aside from Madonna, when? Like I'm sick of seeing people saying Gaga plagiarizes and they don't say how. Gaga has enough talent to create her own art and embellish on what she knows of previous art. So anyways, please explain *opera with glasses closing book gif*

:rip: do i really have to do this?

http://www.dazeddigital.com/music/article/29052/1/lady-gaga-is-being-sued-for-plagiarism

http://www.popstoptv.com/music-411/lady-gaga-accused-plagiarizing-30661.html

and many more just google it 

Yanko
1 minute ago, Lord Temptation said:

You know you've won a debate when they resort to personal attacks. Shows they've got nothing substantive to say.

you should not speak about personal attacks

12 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

**** you

literally  2 pages ago 

Archived