Also Zayn and Nick be looking fiiiine

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaybeKermit
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

OMG do u think Twigs was there? Did Gaga meet her :giveup:

Rino

isn't it interesting that even though people say that Gaga is a Madonna wannabe she would actually never wear what Madge wore at this year's Met Gala?

Katy's dress is disgustingly gimmicky.

golden flowers and keys on a black velvet? :emma: 

it's incredible how Katy still manages to look disney even in this context. 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

MaryJaneHolland

madonna's outfit was amazing and fabulous :giveup: but it was more historic than futuristic :wtf:

Bambino

The wig could've been done better but overall it looks good. It's the most "Gaga" look we got for a while. Y'all be happy she still got it and that she went looking like Gaga instead of looking like a boring jazz lady.

mic

Gagas outfit is ok but the hair and makeup look like cheap russian popstar. Looks refreshing though! God it's so good she finally woke her Gaga side up.

Gangie

Katy is on her way to look like another Gaga I see :green: .... AGAIN....

If I like it, then that's what I get!

boobtank
3 hours ago, Funkymonkey said:

OMG do u think Twigs was there? Did Gaga meet her :giveup:

MTE

Queen Gloria

Y'all who don't like this are ridiculous. This may be the best look she's ever had. I'm here for her keeping the big 80s poof hair for LG5. 

lairofhk
1 minute ago, CarrieMoonbeam said:

Y'all who don't like this are ridiculous. This may be the best look she's ever had. I'm here for her keeping the big 80s poof hair for LG5. 

"This may be the best look she ever had." Are you really forreal? If you became a fan in the last year or two maybe that could be true. But besides that point, this is basically her typical stage outfit...that she wore to the Met Gala. Definitely a bit disappointing to me, it's just too simple for me. Plus we've seen it before many times. 

TheBatman

I loved seeing the old Gaga make an appearance years later! It reminded me ever so slightly of this tho 

photo-madonna-le-clip-de-vogue-en-live-a

Chuckles

Pics of the queen of pop meeting the queen of pop. The power they have together!

L1000397.jpg

KT_Arrivals_3385.jpg

retroglamx
2 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

Pics of the queen of pop meeting the queen of pop. The power they have together!

L1000397.jpg

KT_Arrivals_3385.jpg

the queen of what meeting the queen of what? I don't see Gaga anywhere? :awkney:
OT: Taylor look so bad, she's too tall to get away with short dresses and calf strapped heels. And the bleached hair is cute but she better straighten it, it only reminds me of Gaga when she was promoting Alejandro. And tbh Taylor is not edgy enough to carry that hairdo for too long.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Archived