What is the most Annoying Fan Base?

JerellM

Featured Posts

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingRedd
2 hours ago, Michael Woodson said:

Why are you downplaying Monsters support of Gaga?? No other fan base supports their fave like her's. They are loyal and support her very hard. 

Are you kidding.... Gaga could post a picture of herself eating a cake and people would comment on here " why is it not ice cream". Monsters literally critique her so much on this "fan site" yet love her to death. I said we are supportive but we are the first to criticize something she does.

May I Read You? 😎

KingRedd
2 hours ago, Michael Woodson said:

Why are you downplaying Monsters support of Gaga?? No other fan base supports their fave like her's. They are loyal and support her very hard. 

Read some threads lol you'll see. Fans even post on here saying she won't sell more than 120k the first week lol. They've given up on lg5 before it's even out lmao

May I Read You? 😎

Michael Woodson
1 hour ago, KingRedd said:

Are you kidding.... Gaga could post a picture of herself eating a cake and people would comment on here " why is it not ice cream". Monsters literally critique her so much on this "fan site" yet love her to death. I said we are supportive but we are the first to criticize something she does.

No, I'm not "kidding".... You're talking about so-called "fans" on this "fan site"...I'm talking about real fans outside of here. 

KingRedd
19 minutes ago, Michael Woodson said:

No, I'm not "kidding".... You're talking about so-called "fans" on this "fan site"...I'm talking about real fans outside of here. 

My opinion isn't going to change... Fans in general have low expectations for Gaga. If you don't see that, then please come from under whatever rock you've been under... Carry on 

May I Read You? 😎

KingRedd
21 minutes ago, Michael Woodson said:

And "real" fans? Meaning people on here are not real monsters? 

May I Read You? 😎

malazam

Beliebers or Madonna's fanbase (they're literally in every woman music video saying that Madonna sold more)

another shot before we kiss the other side

Chinosky

Directioners in all social medias. 

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

JevyDuty
10 hours ago, KingRedd said:

Beyhive: goes extremely hard for their fave and don't care who they have to eliminate in the process.

Directioners: powerful in number but are completely desperate for their faves to get back together which we all know isn't going to happen. They've had a rough few years lmao 

Swizzlers: resemble the beyhive in support of their fave. Trash her exes when they break up.

Madonna Fans: main job is to let everyone know that the queen of pop still holds her title as the queen of pop. Every pop star has copied her apparently.

Monsters: support Gaga yet are her biggest critics lmao, drag the haters but are a loving fan base imo. We can dislike Gaga's choices but No One else can lmao.

Beliebers: Loyal. Stick with their fave through the media bashing and gp hate. 

The Navy: loyal, support her hard, get her number 1s, compare her to Bey.

so I'd say the most annoying is....

Madonna fans lol... 

Omg I completely agree with this, lol. And yes, Madonna fans are the most annoying.

Noir

Fifth Harmony stans Harmonizers? or Azalea Banks fans ...if she has any left

Lagg
12 hours ago, KingRedd said:

Beyhive: goes extremely hard for their fave and don't care who they have to eliminate in the process.

Directioners: powerful in number but are completely desperate for their faves to get back together which we all know isn't going to happen. They've had a rough few years lmao 

Swizzlers: resemble the beyhive in support of their fave. Trash her exes when they break up.

Madonna Fans: main job is to let everyone know that the queen of pop still holds her title as the queen of pop. Every pop star has copied her apparently.

Monsters: support Gaga yet are her biggest critics lmao, drag the haters but are a loving fan base imo. We can dislike Gaga's choices but No One else can lmao.

Beliebers: Loyal but delusional. Stick with their fave through the media bashing and gp hate. But completely overlook the obvious mistakes he does, and they still see it as a rational outcome (lmao even if he slaps a baby, they'd still find reasons to defend him)

The Navy: loyal, support her hard, get her number 1s, compare her to Bey.

so I'd say the most annoying is....

Madonna fans lol... 

fixed @   bieber's :green: 

The hottest tea served so far. :tea: 

bionic
14 hours ago, neptugne said:

Susan Boyle's fans just drive me up the wall!

#susanalbumparty

buy bionic

Archived