💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Lemonade the best album of the decade?

Fiona Apple

Is it?  

145 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Definitely!
    • It's one of the best albums!
    • Not really

Featured Posts

Just now, Britney Spears said:

Umm it's racist to say that you like an album just because it is from a black artist :emma: I get what you mean but the album is great anyway

Well that's the current attitude towards Beyonce online, I'm sure you've seen it too. If you don't like it you're either a racist and you're pressed because she's a powerful black woman or it's not for you and you don't get it, cause you're not black. You can't just not like it. :laughga:I actually don't hate it and I plan to give it another chance once the out of this world hype is over, cause right now it's kind of ruining it for me.:saladga:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple
2 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

It doesn't matter, the attitude right now is the same.
Just calm yourself down. :madge:

Well if I think that an album is the best album of the decade,I am not gonna be like "well it's fine"..

Iwontell
Just now, Britney Spears said:

Well if I think that an album is the best album of the decade,I am not gonna be like "well it's fine"..

Fine, then keep on acting like a fool...it's none of my business...:madge:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Fiona Apple
Just now, teo said:

Well that's the current attitude towards Beyonce online, I'm sure you've seen it too. If you don't like it you're either a racist and you're pressed because she's a powerful black woman or it's not for you and you don't get it, cause you're not black. You can't just not like it. :laughga:I actually don't hate it and I plan to give it another chance once the out of this world hype is over, cause right now it's kind of ruining it for me.:saladga:

I had EXACTLY this feeling with formation so I know exactly how you feel.. And yeah it's horrible.The double-standards in the american society are more than disgusting :emma:  But you SHOULD give it a chance.Because it's a damn good album

1 minute ago, Britney Spears said:

I had EXACTLY this feeling with formation so I know exactly how you feel.. And yeah it's horrible.The double-standards in the american society are more than disgusting :emma:  But you SHOULD give it a chance.Because it's a damn good album

Ok I'll do it for you!:derpga:

Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, Iwontell said:

Fine, then keep on acting like a fool...it's none of my business...:madge:

Hopefully you are just drunk because your comments make zero sense

Iwontell
2 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

Hopefully you are just drunk because your comments make zero sense

Sure, I bet anyone who points out your brattish attitude "makes zero sense"...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Fiona Apple
2 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

Sure, I bet anyone who points out your brattish attitude "makes zero sense"...

You have a brattish attitude..You just came here to be like "Yeah b!tchez I am shady,sassy and carefree". I have the right to say my opinion.I do not even stan Beyonce but when I think that an album deserves huge praise ,I'll say it and I don't need anyone's permission.So get your rude ass out of my thread please:emma:

Iwontell
1 minute ago, Britney Spears said:

You have a brattish attitude..You just came here to be like "Yeah b!tchez I am shady,sassy and carefree". I have the right to say my opinion.I do not even stan Beyonce but when I think that an album deserves huge praise ,I'll say it and I don't need anyone's permission.So get your rude ass out of my thread please:emma:

I'm an asshole, fine, I'm the first one to admit it...and you should admit to yourself that your exaggerated reactions are childish and annoying, babe.

And if you don't need anybody's permission why the fk did you create this "lemonade is the best album of the decade, right guys? Am I right to love it?"

And if you think I'm being rude you've just seen the tip of the iceberg...anyway, keep doing your thing,bye.

I don't think it's experimental and unique. The same authors may write such album for anybody. And the beats aren't catchy at all, for me

Fiona Apple
Just now, Iwontell said:

I'm an asshole, fine, I'm the first one to admit it...and you should admit to yourself that your exaggerated reactions are childish and annoying, babe.

And if you don't need anybody's permission why the fk did you create this "lemonade is the best album of the decade, right guys? Am I right to love it?"

And if you think I'm being rude you've just seen the tip of the iceberg...anyway, keep doing your thing,bye.

1)It's not an "exaggerated reaction".. I've been listening to the album all the time since it was released and I am simply stating my opinion..Music is absolutely subjective...Imo THIS album is incrediblee.You can disagree.That doesn't mean that my opinion is childish 

2)Lol I just wanted to see what other people think...Even if everyone said no.I'd still believe that it's the best album of the decade (at least of the ones I've listened to). The POINT of these forums are to see other opinions.I CARE about what many members of this forum have to say. I didn't make this thread to see if I am right to love it or smth

3)I don't really think that you are an asshole since I don't even know anything about you..I just think that you are quite negative and miserable? Why do you even have to try to be sassy and judgemental in every post that you make? I really don't get it.. 

Katsuki Bakugo
1 hour ago, Britney Spears said:

I personally think it is the best album so far of the 2010s :wub: It is simply perfect. Experimental,unique,well-written,amazing vocals,great and unique melodies,catchy beats and amazing message.

We've got 4 more years- And I think you need to branch out your music catalogue into different genre's to find the best as there way better more experimental and unique albums out there.

Its hardly experimental, but its experimental for Bey. Alot of has good to great vocals nothing amazing or out of this world breathtaking. It is catchy at times but not always, the message is sort of unclear and a bit redundant now that we know Jay and her are fine. She used a relateable topic that people know and feel and fall for which always = $$$, she is a label, a product and her brand relies on selling alot to keep her empire going. 

But honestly good on her she is doing it right.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Fiona Apple
4 minutes ago, Chump said:

I don't think it's experimental and unique. The same authors may write such album for anybody. And the beats aren't catchy at all, for me

It doesn't need to be a self-written album to be unique..Those authors made something unique,they are not machines or smth 

Archived