❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
opinion

Lady Gaga's LG5 Look.

SamJ

Featured Posts

I have just been watching some gaga videos again for the first time in a while and its just caught my attention that she used to be SO striking and fierce and bold with her style her make up her clothes her music her aura she was so gripping she had this unique quality about her that was so different she was SO interesting to many and her look was just SO unique.

And then I saw the applause video and her look was unique yes but it wasn't as striking eye catching and bold it blends in a bit more. And then the past few years she has been a lot more subtle.

I'm hoping that with this new era she goes back to being striking and bold again and bringing back that cool confident look she had during the fame and the fame monster, I'm not saying I want her to be wacky I'm saying I want her to be fairly normal and relatable but at the same time bold and striking with her look her branding was SO powerful her look was a very strong part of her success in my opinion no one has ever looked as cool as gaga and as strong and powerful and unique gagas image was unbeatable.

what does everyone think?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

I remember during the BTW era being shocked seeing her in flats and jeans on separate occassions, and now she could easily be seen wearing them together :laughga:

Life is funny.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

venusfly

I think she is more confident in showing natural beauty instead of avant-garde beauty now.

Didymus

I want her like this:

Lady-Gaga-You-And-I-screenshot-46.jpg

you_n_i___lady_gaga_preview_1_by_cocooh-

I loved this look. Can't believe she's never tried a dark haired era look. She looks so much better with it (imo) and it's just ****ing time after the boring blond.

I think I'm a minority, but I'm actually loving some of the subtle looks just as much :green: I'm really game for anything though, I just hope it reflects the music and the visuals of the album. 

Besides she's never truly dressed down, even in jeans and boots she still wearing designer head to toe that probably costs more than my own net worth :flop:

C

18 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I want her like this:

Lady-Gaga-You-And-I-screenshot-46.jpg

you_n_i___lady_gaga_preview_1_by_cocooh-

I loved this look. Can't believe she's never tried a dark haired era look. She looks so much better with it (imo) and it's just ****ing time after the boring blond.

Cheek to cheek was a brown hair era.

Didymus
Just now, UK Monster said:

Cheek to cheek was a brown hair era.

Not really. She began with black hair, then had the curls but the rest was all blond again.

crisTEAne
30 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

And then I saw the applause video and her look was unique yes but it wasn't as striking eye catching and bold it blends in a bit more. And then the past few years she has been a lot more subtle.

EY9L8g1.jpg

Spoiler

it's my favorite video. :giveup:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

untitled

The op is quite hard to read. You should use more punctuation marks and write shorter sentences. No offence :hug:

On topic: I would love an era with orange or Vuitton brown hair

038.jpg

lady-gaga-red-hair-nyc-05.jpg

tumblr_mi0msrvsv81s5urqso1_500.jpg

lady-gaga-1349625219.jpg

2gtq0pc.jpg

Basically I just want an era with Fame launch party looks. Just something simple, cohesive and memorable.

💋 Lead Me to War With Your Brilliant Erection 🚬

Varo Yan
43 minutes ago, Muumisarvinen said:

038.jpg

lady-gaga-red-hair-nyc-05.jpg

tumblr_mi0msrvsv81s5urqso1_500.jpg

lady-gaga-1349625219.jpg

2gtq0pc.jpg

I'm absolutally agree with you ! This looks are great, mostly last 2 looks royal perfect!

CatelynnMarie

I just think she's evolving as a person and an artist. All those exccentric looks will always be a part of her, but I think she's just maturing in a sense. That doesn't mean she won't/wouldn't wear "striking and bold" looks again. This is just a different era right now. 

For instance, back when I was in high school up to like age 20, I was wearing like crazy, neon clothes and very exccentric hair/shoes/accessories. BRIGHT, crazy makeup. Then I gravitated to literally just wearing all black with the occasional loud/obnoxious shoe or accessory. Those things are still a part of me, just incorporated differently. 

However I do understand what you're saying and even though I literally am freaking out over her recent fashion looks (like I'm obsessed and in love  with them), a part of me misses seeing some bizarre fashion as well 

Archived