Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who else thinks that Jay Z betrayal is just for publicity?

August Blue

Featured Posts

PopThatArt
5 hours ago, littlepotter said:

:awkney: Not sure if you're serious or not

Those are two completely different things. Acting is acting, I'm sure no one's stupid enough to believe Gaga's a vampire. But with Bey if that story is not about her then she would have said something so that Jay Z doesn't get attacked like this. Plus, why would Jay Z say he's okay with it and that he respecta her creative freedom and is glad sge shared this? Are they all lying to us? And why is he in the video? I don't think anyone would make a song like Sandcastles and sing it with such passion just for the sake of it.

Acting is acting, but Beyonce is not a actress, this is music. And they've been pushing break up rumors for over 3 years now and people keep buying into the lies. Some people won't be fooled though. 

Go see A Star is Born

• Shadow pinned this topic
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TRILL MONSTER

Iv been saying this since she released limeade :neyde:

beyonce always writes about heart break even tho she be riding hovas disco stick on a yatch in st.tropez

i think she just wanted too make an album about being a strong black woman and wanted people too know not too **** with her

BlackJudas

LEMONADE is the story of a relationship turning sour and working towards reconciliation. I think she pulled inspiration from various people like her mom and grandma but not to the extent that the album portrays. Some songs are just songs, the same way she was married and had women going off on their men for not putting a ring on it. It's all about marketing.

• Haroon unpinned this topic
StrawberryBlond

I think it's real. Surprising, I know. But that doesn't mean it isn't manipulative. Beyonce first started making breakup songs in 2006, when she had the likes of Irreplaceable and Ring The Alarm detailing a bad breakup. But she was completely in love with Jay at that point and they hadn't broken up in the several years they'd been together, so it was simply a case of creating classic breakup songs that the public love - it's a lucrative option. Then, in Sasha Fierce, there was more breakup songs with Single Ladies, Broken Hearted Girl and so on. She was married when this album came out. So, again, just giving the public the breakup songs they love to hear. But in 4, there was a different angle. She started singing about being with Jay (something she used to always deny and keep private) and there were songs about loving him but also some songs talking about strain in their marriage with I Care and Start Over. Now, that seemed real because it wasn't talking about a breakup, just strain and wanting to fight through it. So, this was the first glimpse into the real state of Beyonce's marriage. Then, with self titled, she talked about cheating suspicions and general marriage woes with No Angel, Jealous and Mine, which was even more personal and confessional. Finally, it all accumulates with Lemonade, where the first half if all devoted to knowing for a fact that Jay's cheating and how mad she is. And by the end, she forgives him. All the time, we're listening, consuming.

Her stuff is so personal now that I think it must be true. But I do think she realises what she's doing, that it does keep the public interested and that staying with Jay will keep her profile high if people play an "are they/aren't they" game. But she will look like a mug if she's still singing about cheating on the next album because she clearly stated at the end of Don't Hurt Yourself that Jay was on his final warning and if he messes up again, she's going to divorce him. She's going to be held to that statement now. So, if it's still the same scenario next time, I'll be convinced one of two ways - she's lying about all this for attention and Jay's in on the whole facade or she really is a doormat.

AlexanderLevi2

I think it's real. Plenty of people have sung about their real life problems.

Plus it's a great album so idgaf

Currently listening to Joanne

Brian Ryan

She song the song. People want it to be about their relationship. Is her daddy dead? No.

weed
On April 30, 2016 at 5:24 AM, littlepotter said:

I don't see why everyone's making Beyonce come off as a liar. What's so hard to believe about a betrayal?! Didn't we all know it was bound to come?

She lied about being pregnant :tea:

littlepotter
1 hour ago, neptugne said:

She lied about being pregnant :tea:

But what about all the pictures :giveup:

chaeri pls

Archived