💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who else thinks that Jay Z betrayal is just for publicity?

August Blue

Featured Posts

34 minutes ago, August Blue said:

I mean Hova's been working with Lemonade since the beggining of the album , and he deff knew all the songs were going to be released ..

And they're both making soooo much money out of it. 

I think the scandal its all fake. :tea:

Well, they would've been making the album since 2005, if that's the case. His cheating rumours date back to 2005.

Timeline of their history, bitch.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fusel

I am not judging her or him for this, please keep that in mind. I think both are true, there probably was unfaithfulness but I'm pretty sure they were expecting and welcoming the publicity that came with  picking up that subject. Again, no judgement, I still think it's a great work but it's highly uncommon that singers of their status would do something if there was the slightest chance it would have a negative effect on their career (at least regarding personal affairs, taking political stands can be different)

TerrenceV2

Yes, I feel like everything Is extremely fake, like the "Boycott beyonce", racial issues album, the JayZ cheating, all the controversy overall. I didn't get this vibe from Beyonce when she released her self-titled, now she comes at pretentious with songs like " i slay i slay i slay" I loved Lemonade but yes I feel everything is fabricated, if she feels so betrayed why is she still with JayZ? If she's hate shading him throughout the whole album lmao

playground love - josef salvat

August Blue
4 minutes ago, Brodinsky said:

Yes, I feel like everything Is extremely fake, like the "Boycott beyonce", racial issues album, the JayZ cheating, all the controversy overall. I didn't get this vibe from Beyonce when she released her self-titled, now she comes at pretentious with songs like " i slay i slay i slay" I loved Lemonade but yes I feel everything is fabricated, if she feels so betrayed why is she still with JayZ? If she's hate shading him throughout the whole album lmao

Exactly , its so absurd :duck: 

Didymus
9 minutes ago, Brodinsky said:

if she feels so betrayed why is she still with JayZ? If she's hate shading him throughout the whole album lmao

The answer to that question is actually in the video and the album :chica:

8 minutes ago, Brodinsky said:

From what I read, Lemonade gave hints about Jay-Z's infidelity. Yet she forgave him because she loves him and wants their marriage to work. It's covered in the film, I think.

lego
14 minutes ago, Brodinsky said:

6 minutes ago, August Blue said:

Exactly , its so absurd :duck: 

You have to watch the whole movie to understand. 

FreePalestine

August Blue
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

The answer to that question is actually in the video and the album :chica:

2 minutes ago, Yves said:

From what I read, Lemonade gave hints about Jay-Z's infidelity. Yet she forgave him because she loves him and wants their marriage to work. It's covered in the film, I think.

Yeah that sounds really made up,

i personally dont believe it .. Maybe im wrong but its what i think

Didymus
Just now, August Blue said:

Yeah that sounds really made up,

i personally dont believe it .. Maybe im wrong but its what i think

Well, even if it was a publicity stunt, I find it quite beautiful. It's a lot easier to write another "BITCH BYE I'm better and richer than you and I'm gonna twerk my way out of this marriage, you ****ing cheat nigge!" track than to come up with a quite stunning meditation on relationships, both romantic and interracial, and how sometimes it's in your best interest to continue on, to forgive, and to remember that some things are worth giving up your pride for.

As she says in the video: the relationship between her and her lover is not about her, it's about what they both become together. One. And that's too precious to be destroyed. If that's not a daring statement in this day and age then I don't know what is, especially when you see it as a metaphor.

So basically I don't care if it's real or not, their private matters aren't my business. But Lemonade sure did turn out to be a fascinating, meaningful and thought-provoking artwork.

August Blue
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

Well, even if it was a publicity stunt, I find it quite beautiful. It's a lot easier to write another "BITCH BYE I'm better and richer than you and I'm gonna twerk my way out of this marriage, you ****ing cheat nigge!" track than to come up with a quite stunning meditation on relationships, both romantic and interracial, and how sometimes it's in your best interest to continue on, to forgive, and to remember that some things are worth giving up your pride for.

As she says in the video: the relationship between her and her lover is not about her, it's about what they both become together. One. And that's too precious to be destroyed. If that's not a daring statement in this day and age then I don't know what is, especially when you see it as a metaphor.

So basically I don't care if it's real or not, their private matters aren't my business. But Lemonade sure did turn out to be a fascinating, meaningful and thought-provoking artwork.

Agree :unicorn:

Lucas

Drag me but I think so too, even if it's not the case it's a very lucrative cheat money & creativity wise

PatrickMonster

its obviously fake just like her pregnancy and pretty much everything about her is fake

beypreg1.jpg

PopThatArt

Yep. Just like it was in 2014 to sell tour tickets. They are liars and total scammers who will do anything to maintain "relevance", including bastardize their relationship with break up rumors. 

Go see A Star is Born

PopThatArt
5 hours ago, Edonis said:

That's a really long time frame to fill a scandal just to make material for an album. 

But who knows? Lemonade could mean anything. 

THIS IS NOT ARTPOP, DEAR.

Go see A Star is Born

• Shadow pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived