Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper arrive at 'G. Baldi' Restaurant in LA

JoanneARTPOP

Featured Posts

yASSsss

What kind of sorcery is this.They look so good together.

QF6E8aI.gif

A Star is Born is such a huge project,I hope Gaga gets a role in this remake. :excited2:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dannydevito

i just noticed

she is carrying the same glasses she's wearing in your avi :sis:

ReidOne

For what it's worth, for all of you freaking out about a "cheating" scandal, I'm guessing this was just a chance encounter inside the restaurant and they decided to leave together to give the paps a show. Look closely as they are getting on the motorcyle... that is Gaga's gold Rolls Royce parked next to it in the parking lot. So, they definitely arrived separately. 

Chances are they went back to one of their homes to escape the public eye and keep chatting. Or she just wanted a motorcycle ride up the PCH and asked him to take her back to Malibu. I hardly doubt this is anything scandalous! 

You can see her Rolls Royce behind her on the left: 

bradley-cooper-to-lady-gaga-wann.jpg

Bad Bromance
11 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Whatever happen we don't know what happens in Gaga's life... It's most probably just a night with a friend...

But even if Gaga is dating Badley Cooper (I don't think she is) we really can't judge anything as we don't know how is Gaga (and Taylor)'s life... We're really not in right to judge anything.

There's nothing to worry about at all.  Gaga's not cheating on her mega-hunk fiancé, Taylor Kinney.  Bradley Cooper and Gaga are probably talking about the possibility of her being the lead in "A Star Is Born" over dinner.  That would be amazing if Gaga gets that part, as that's the role Barbara Streisand starred in years ago.   :giveup:   Can y'all imagine the acclaim our Queen would get????    :excited2:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

ReidOne

You know Gaga is having a laugh about this!! This restaurant (Giorgio Baldi) is literally just a few miles down the road from the house where she filmed the Paparazzi music video!! She is putting on a show for the paps, letting life imitate art! Haha 

r88m7p.jpg

3 hours ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

Bradley is directing and starring in " A Star is Born" so maybe gaga is trying to snag the female lead role? (beyonce, as you all know, was attached for years, but she may have dropped out?)

Bradley said Beyonce was just a rumour

Emigrante
3 minutes ago, Bad Bromance said:

There's nothing to worry about at all.  Gaga's not cheating on her mega-hunk fiancé, Taylor Kinney.  Bradley Cooper and Gaga are probably talking about the possibility of her being the lead in "A Star Is Born" over dinner.  That would be amazing if Gaga gets that part, as that's the role Barbara Streisand starred in years ago.   :giveup:   Can y'all imagine the acclaim our Queen would get????    :excited2:

This would be amazing indeed, but as far as I have nothing against her little magic on her face, she have to let it go for a big movie role. :lolga:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

1 hour ago, yASSsss said:

What kind of sorcery is this.They look so good together.

QF6E8aI.gif

A Star is Born is such a huge project,I hope Gaga gets a role in this remake. :excited2:

Is there really any hype around it? I think it may flop badly if Bradley isn't playing the lead role alongside Gaga

Bad Bromance
11 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

This would be amazing indeed, but as far as I have nothing against her little magic on her face, she have to let it go for a big movie role. :lolga:

I'm sorry honey bunny but I'm not sure what you tried saying in your post here.  Would you mind clarifying for me, please?   ;)

Emigrante
7 minutes ago, Bad Bromance said:

I'm sorry honey bunny but I'm not sure what you tried saying in your post here.  Would you mind clarifying for me, please?   ;)

I mean fillers. For such a big acting role like that she has to have full expression. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Bad Bromance
9 hours ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

Wait. What if Bradley is playing Taylor in the music video and the video is Taylor driving Gaga to his beach shack when they first met. 

That would be an amazing plot and video!  Hope it comes true!  Actually, I'd rather Gaga star in "A Star Is Born" so she can snag her Oscar and possible a Tony since it's a musical film.   ;)

Archived