šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Is Avril Lavigne Dead?

dannydevito

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Just...what?Ā 

Every artist doesn't sing the same in the studio and change pitch when singing songs cuz its more difficult live compared to a studio where you can have multiple takes and autotune

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

lego
9 hours ago, PopThatArt said:

Where did you come from? You're a fan of Finnish rock metal group HIM? I love them! Ville is so sexy and artistic and creative. What's your favorite album and songs by them? I love The Funeral of Hearts, Close to the Flame, Drunk on Shadows, Gone With the Sin is a pure masterpiece, the music, the video, it's amazing, Heartache Every Moment, The Night Side of Eden, Heaven Tonight I could go on and on, their cover of Wicked Game is great. My fave albums are Razorblade Romance, Deep Shadows and Brilliant Highlights, Love Metal &Ā Venus Doom.Ā 

tumblr_nxgkw5sstP1rmf9hio1_540.gif

tumblr_nbg6bcm6qO1slw0duo1_500.gif

Ā 

Hey little HIMster!:sara:

tumblr_mqvlm8urwE1rsm9k7o2_500.gif

I'm their biggest fan. :poot:Ā I saw them live last December. šŸ˜­

So happy there are more of us here.:woohoo:

I love RR, Love Metal and Venus Doom the most, but the whole discography isĀ brilliant. :giveup:Ā  And I agree with everything you said about Ville! :tea:

CDdT2P8.gif

We shouldn't hijack this topic, so come to our fanbase thread to vote & chat some moreĀ :sis:Ā 

and check out Ville's latest side-project

<3

Ā 

Ā 

FreePalestine

MaryJaneHolland

What if gaga died at the hip surgery and the new gaga made ARTPOP shitty, released jazz album and delays lg5Ā :diane:

Archived