Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
rumor

Lady Gaga Going For A Courtney Love Sound With LG5??

PopThatArt

Featured Posts

RadioIsOurs
3 hours ago, PopThatArt said:

I'm not even surprised there's so much hate from people about this rumor. If it's not pop, you don't want it. God forbid Lady Gaga comes with a musical style that has been lost in mainstream music for over a decade and not rely on manufactured electronic music like everyone else. God forbid Gaga make real raw music like rockstars. It's so typical any suggestion that doesn't adhere to what sound is popular right now gets slammed and criticized on this site. 

And if don't like Courtney's style, I take it you don't like Nirvana either? And that just proves your musical taste is questionable to say the least, but I'm not attacking anyone, to each their own, but to dismiss this suggestion is ridiculous, Lady Gaga could really bring back something that is lost to music these days, and that is real raw gritty emotional music that doesn't rely on processing and computers and vocal editing to "perfect" everything. She could transform from manufactured popstar to real rocker, and cement her legacy in the rock and roll hall of fame.

I'll leave with this great track by Hole... Boys on the Radio: 

Gurl if we have all really wanted this kind of sound, we would have all gone to GrungyDaily.

Who the heck is Gaga anyways? Her and her tasteless pop music... I wonder why would anyone like something so emotionless and manufactured in the first place... I mean alternative rock is the real deal, AM I RIGHT GUYS?!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SLAYing
On 4/30/2016 at 6:03 AM, fede ARTPOP said:

has she any bop? :gaycat:

THIS still slays my soul ... 

Instagram : saurabh_slays

RadioIsOurs

I really don't know where you get this 'rumour' from. Probably made it up yourself because you want her to do it, but know that she would never. :neyde:

SKANK

Only here for a Retard Girl cover, featuring a Jamie Brewer/AHS music video.

littlepotter

Maybe Gaga's afraid to give ua details about LG5 bc it's not pop :green:

chaeri pls

• 1 year later...
aaronyoji
On 4/29/2016 at 4:44 PM, Ciccone Madonna said:

tumblr_mo5ubg8k9h1r9afvho1_500.gif 

Why would she want to follow this attention ***** sound ????

a madonna fan calling someone else an attention *****? lmao... 

aaronyoji
On 4/29/2016 at 8:37 PM, RadioIsOurs said:

Gurl if we have all really wanted this kind of sound, we would have all gone to GrungyDaily.

Who the heck is Gaga anyways? Her and her tasteless pop music... I wonder why would anyone like something so emotionless and manufactured in the first place... I mean alternative rock is the real deal, AM I RIGHT GUYS?!

okay heres the tea: 

one of gaga's consistent issues, even up to joanne, is that she doesnt really fully commit to whatever genre she's trying to incorporate into her music and her odd blending and hodgepodge of genres always leads to a watered down, "woulda, coulda, shoulda" sound. and the majority of this site always complain about the final product in relation to her hype, or demos, or performances that led up to an album's full release. this genre, she has the voice for, and the angst. she's tried doing the rock route her last 3 albums and it always comes out squeaky clean, odd last minute adjustments and a weird constant reference to modern edm just to remind you its 2016, and it doesnt work. 

thats why theres a small consensus from the OP and a few others that pop music comes across emotionless and manufactured, because gaga's lack of commitment to one true sound ends up watering down the product, and leaves a half-done effect on the listener. as a madonna fan i don't expect you to grasp that too much, ill be patient. 

Archived