Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
rumor

Lady Gaga Going For A Courtney Love Sound With LG5??

PopThatArt

Featured Posts

LUO YI
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Thats why Music is my least favorite madge album.... It had too much country influence in it.... Am i right??

Music and Don't Tell Me are the songs that I like from Music:sis: I hate so much. More than MDNA.

:madge:

:emma:

The night sky tells all

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, Prince Bananas said:

Music and Don't Tell Me are the songs that I like from Music:sis: I hate so much. More than MDNA.

:madge:

:emma:

Music and Nobody's perfect.... Only these two... Trashier than MDNA :madge:

latina twilight
28 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

courtneygaga.jpg

I know it's OT, but I always thought this is a flawless photo. They both look amazing.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Ciccone Madonna
8 minutes ago, JackTheTripper said:

Well Musiclly, Courtney is in every way superior to Madonna and Gaga

you know something Jack, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. 

Yo GagaGaga
16 minutes ago, JackTheTripper said:

Well Musiclly, Courtney is in every way superior to Madonna and Gaga

tumblr_mli23gE8Y21s5lf2ro1_500.gif

PopThatArt

Why is this turning into a discussion about Music and Madonna? Country? Clearly you haven't listened to Hole before, they are not country, it is rock. How about listening to something someone suggests before attacking their suggestion? Guitars don't equal country, Hole and Courtney couldn't be any further from country. 

And also, before there was Kesha, there was Courtney. If you say you like Kesha but not "trainwreck Courtney", you're obviously lying about being a fan of Kesha. 

I'm not even surprised there's so much hate from people about this rumor. If it's not pop, you don't want it. God forbid Lady Gaga comes with a musical style that has been lost in mainstream music for over a decade and not rely on manufactured electronic music like everyone else. God forbid Gaga make real raw music like rockstars. It's so typical any suggestion that doesn't adhere to what sound is popular right now gets slammed and criticized on this site. 

And if don't like Courtney's style, I take it you don't like Nirvana either? And that just proves your musical taste is questionable to say the least, but I'm not attacking anyone, to each their own, but to dismiss this suggestion is ridiculous, Lady Gaga could really bring back something that is lost to music these days, and that is real raw gritty emotional music that doesn't rely on processing and computers and vocal editing to "perfect" everything. She could transform from manufactured popstar to real rocker, and cement her legacy in the rock and roll hall of fame.

I'll leave with this great track by Hole... Boys on the Radio: 

Go see A Star is Born

JackTheTripper
6 minutes ago, Ciccone Madonna said:

you know something Jack, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. 

I am entiteled to my wrong opinion, thank you. In the end lyrics and composing are the seling point for me, more than images, as it should be with .... musicians. Obviously Gag is on the front vocally, and Courtney cant compet, but i would love Gaga to take smiliar approach to songwriting As Courtney, and be to that point vunerakble and creative when wirting, and Madonna, oh well, i dont want to bother about her

PopBitch

If she does that, I would rather her use an amazing guitarist.  Beautiful guitar playing in rock is necessary and what takes the songs to another level to be respected in the rock world.  Obviously, Gaga is fine with the acoustic guitar.

JackTheTripper
10 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

Why is this turning into a discussion about Music and Madonna? Country? Clearly you haven't listened to Hole before, they are not country, it is rock. How about listening to something someone suggests before attacking their suggestion? Guitars don't equal country, Hole and Courtney couldn't be any further from country. 

And also, before there was Kesha, there was Courtney. If you say you like Kesha but not "trainwreck Courtney", you're obviously lying about being a fan of Kesha. 

I'm not even surprised there's so much hate from people about this rumor. If it's not pop, you don't want it. God forbid Lady Gaga comes with a musical style that has been lost in mainstream music for over a decade and not rely on manufactured electronic music like everyone else. God forbid Gaga make real raw music like rockstars. It's so typical any suggestion that doesn't adhere to what sound is popular right now gets slammed and criticized on this site. 

And if don't like Courtney's style, I take it you don't like Nirvana either? And that just proves your musical taste is questionable to say the least, but I'm not attacking anyone, to each their own, but to dismiss this suggestion is ridiculous, Lady Gaga could really bring back something that is lost to music these days, and that is real raw gritty emotional music that doesn't rely on processing and computers and vocal editing to "perfect" everything. She could transform from manufactured popstar to real rocker, and cement her legacy in the rock and roll hall of fame.

I'll leave with this great track by Hole... Boys on the Radio: 

Yey, Courtney was a involved in a lot of rNirvanas song lyricly... she cowriten this which is oen of my if not the best Nirvanna song, and late covered it. :) 

elijahfan

Where do those rumors even come from........ It's not because she's hanging out with Courtney from time to time that she's gonna copy her sound, I mean....

PopThatArt

Also: "Contemporary female pop artists Lana Del Rey, Avril Lavigne, Tove Lo, and Sky Ferreira have also cited Courtney Love as an influence." And... "Whether you love Courtney or hate her, Hole was the highest-profile female-fronted band of the '90s to openly and directly sing about feminism. She has also been noted as a gay icon since the mid-1990s, and has jokingly referred to her fanbase as consisting of "females, gay guys, and a few advanced, evolved heterosexual men"." 

Go see A Star is Born

RadioIsOurs

I have enough with fans wanting Gaga to do grunge/alternative rock for LG5. Stop trying to make it a thing! It's not going to happen!

Archived