Now Enough. I will have a meltdown

SlayGagaloo

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ronk
9 hours ago, PopThatArt said:

I get why you're all frazzled, I'm frazzled by the wait for the new music from Gaga too but all those things you mentioned about so and so collaborating with people, those are all momentary ploys to make a few dollars and keep name in the headlines, there's no substance to any of it. Just hold on to your hat, Gaga knows what she's doing, with ARTPOP, it was the messy people around her and Monsters who ruined the era. Monsters have such low standards so many of them think they are high standards. What they want from Gaga is actually subpar, totally beneath Gaga but because it's popular they want her to do it not realizing it will compromise her integrity. Stop with the pop expectation, stop expecting Gaga to do what everyone else is doing, it has no meaning, all things in good time. Make yourself some tea and explore some 70s and 80s rock music while you wait, you'll learn what quality music actually is. Have a nice day. Ta!  

This.  If management and label actually allow Gaga to create art to her vision, rather than what they believe will sell and win awards, then we will get to see the best she has to offer creatively.  It's a tough sell, as the industry is built on profit, charts, and awards.  Monsters want to brag about her sales, charts, and awards, so she doesn't even get help from them in her quest to stay true to her artistic vision.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Aga Gydal

Y'all is too damn much and it makes me wince sometimes. For once she's not over-hyping her work with superfluous metaphors that carry no weight coz the songs end up sounding nothing like her descriptions. She's also not sporadically throwing out random lyrics and calling her **** "album of the ____" and all the things that actually contribute to her material disappointing a huge block of listeners. 

Let her do this right. I don't want any information, hell not even an album title. Drop that **** when no one's expecting and watch the world react organically. Headlines that read "SURPRISE GAGA ALBUM" would be so much more impactful than "Gaga announces album, coming out in two months." I mean Goddamn, don't y'all want her to be successful this time?

Archived