💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Now Enough. I will have a meltdown

SlayGagaloo

Featured Posts

SychosSoChic

Gaga after ARTPOP:

Gaga now pretending to be one of these flops telling you it'll be worth the wait, as if it made any of us feel better :deadbanana:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
eifulien

:madge:

I can totally imagine fanbases as separate countries/nations and the pop star they stan - as their respective ruler.

And right now we are experiencing our Big Depression era. :gaycat: Gaga hasn't been keeping the economy good. People are jobless, and dying from hunger and thirst. :emma:

mariomania1234

Are you kidding? Gaga did SO much between ARTPOP and now. She went on a HUGE image and re branding tour like Beyonce circa 2013, but even bigger. The hive went through the same thing as us. 

Why do people get amnesia when it comes to Gaga?

Hola Soraya
3 minutes ago, Son of ARTPOP said:

:madge:

I can totally imagine fanbases as separate countries/nations and the pop star they stan - as their respective ruler.

And right now we are experiencing our Big Depression era. :gaycat: Gaga hasn't been keeping the economy good. People are jobless, and dying from hunger and thirst. :emma:

She's just prepping for ha 'New Deal' era so when LG5 drops this is going to be our collective reaction :gaycat: :

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

teenagechrist

Oh god, relax. :laughga: She is not sabotaging her career, it's actually the opposite, she is saving her career, she is reinventing it, fixing her image, and that takes time. She is not releasing any music simply because the album is not done, it's not the time to release it, I feel like she doesn't want to rush things, I'm 100% sure that this time is going to deliver amazing polished songs because she is dedicating a lot of time to them, so the wait will be worth it. 

About the popularity, fading thing... Who cares? She is going to fade someday, she will flop like everyone else, because in this industry it doesn't matter how good you are or if you release the album of the decade, you will flop and fade at some point, unless you die. If someone like Madonna or Mariah Carey can flop, Katy, Rihanna, Taylor, and Beyoncé will too. But anyway, I don't think her popularity is fading, everybody has been talking about how she is slaying 2016. 

At the end of the day, you can only be patient and believe in her, she is one of the most talented women in the industry, she will deliver bops. :hor:

feeling so hot tamale

The Surrealist

She is taking her time to perfect her album. Obviously Gaga does not care for competition or sales, but she wants her music to have growth, meaning and a message to spread to the world. 

Writing, producing and mixing music, and then have a visual concept is hard work. Other artists do not do that on their own, they just have to record their vocals. 

We all want new music but Gaga is not sitting on her booty doing nothing. She paid tributes, appeared in American Horror Story, released two new songs, a new album 'Cheek To Cheek'. She also appears in almost every award show, is present on social media, performs every now and then.

So, girl sit down and enjoy other artists on the world. Gaga confirmed a 2016 release so there are only 8 possible months left and she said she would release music before other projects. AHS is probably premiering in October, so we eventually have LG5 by then, which cuts it down to 6 months. 

Last, stop comparing artists and stop trying to make music a race. Creativity is more important than sales. 

gagzus

she is doing it RIGHT in my honest opinion

And I'll tell you why; she is being selective and testing the waters by doing collaborations with the people she has looked upto so it's a wonderful opportunity for her personally and she's working with people who make amazing music. Secondly, she's not over saturating or revealing anything whatsoever to the point where even her haters are wondering where she's going, she has us on the edge of her seat.

It's not like the AP era where we knew it was gonna be EDM music and about art and she's not making claims like "every song is a hit" etc... plus i have enough faith to know she'll make excellent music.

PMKKARDASHiAN

I mean, you're being dramatic, but you're not telling lies. 

While gaga received praise for her endeavors (som, sp) they didn't stand the test of time, and her taking herself out of any contemporary relevance is just damaging (no one became a legend by just being associated with legends) and she needs to fvcking get it together. She can produce good music but if the masses don't care for it, it becomes nothing more. Of the few talented musical acts we have, and have had over the past several decades, how many unrecognised acts went unnoticed, not because they lacked talent, lyrics, melodies, visuals, but because the public didn't have an interest in them?

Gaga should have struck while the iron was hot. She didn't. She will be lucky if lg5 fares better than AP but I doubt it, because no one outside the Stan base cares. She's not hot with the young audience of consumers, who labels ultimately are trying to appeal to and *gasp* have control over what the artist releases. 

Kabexuela

Girl, you need to calm your titz.  What are you doing these days?  I guess I missed promo for your performances on television and numerous of awards this year.  Sashay away whiney sis.

Mikey Monster
44 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

I just... Don't get what's she doing anymore?

Did she sabotage her own career?

- Beingrelevant: It's not 2010/11 for her anymore, but does she realize it?

Between albums, Rihanna collabed with Eminem, shakira, Paul. Bbhmm,etc...

Why isn't she releasing any new music (not LG5) but ANYTHING.

Does she think she's better than all current artists, that she only collaborates with Elton, Tony, Nile (all great names) but they don't make todays popular radio friendly tunes?! 

At the end of the day, she needs something fresh to remind the people (who buy music)  that she's still alive. I don't know what she has in her mind.

Why?  When you had a chance to be the ultimate superstar. 

Did kety, Rih, Beyonce , taylor flop?!! Why did she? 

Gaga needs a great team she can't do it on her own (look what happened with ARTPOP) she eventually gave up on the whole Era, who does that!!

Did she surround  herself with people that would only say Yes to her?

NOT any artist can sing the NA / SOM like she did, but without her own music it's nothing, she's already fading. 

If she lost her interest in this industry, she should say so. Will she be sad if her lead peaked at #4 or music not the bling. Everything she built, her Fandom isn't the same anymore. 

I know this is a mess. I love that she's happier now in her life. But career wise?! What do you think?  Everyone is releasing new music, JT, Eminem, Xtina, brit... Remember when we used to say bey isn't a threat!!

I mean does she really have something special, or just music? 

Or is the album ready but she doesn't feel confident to release it yet?! 

No offense dude but come on. You make it sound like its so easy for her to be on top all the time. Also after her literally breaking her hip because she performed so hard and so much for us and being rushed to finish ARTPOP and just to get ****ed over by her manager and had no rights to do any thing she wanted to do, I'd wanna quit this peice of **** music industry too. But she stayed cuz she loves what she does and she loves us. But then I read ****ing posts like this and it's like don't u get why she needed a break? Appreciate what u got from her and be patient. I'm sorry I don't mean to offend really but it's just an irritating post. ❤️

Mikey McCampbell

Swan Heart

jesus :duck:

let the girl have a life and rest a bit, she hasn't done this since 2008. :laughga:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Archived