Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

Movie/Limited Series Actress – Lady Gaga (FX Emmy submission)

asana15

Featured Posts

Bradley

Gaga's not going to win anything :giveup:

Sarah Paulson in American Crime Story is amazing I saw it. :toofunny: She might even get nominated for both a supporting and lead actress at once.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
On 4/28/2016 at 6:48 AM, andy232000 said:

not yet, but she will be considered for one. they sent her acting roles to the people who draw out the nominations. if they like her enough she could be nominated. 

there are several steps to win an award

1.) sent a submission

2.) people get and choose your submission for nomination

3.) get nominated

4.) win the award (IF you are the highest voted)

Sarah Paulson is definitely getting one or both actress nominations (ACS and AHS) imo. Let's just hope Gaga gets nominated cause I don't think she will win this unless the voters all decide to favour her.

AHS is not likely to win over ACS too... :rip:

andy232000
6 minutes ago, Tom Hardy said:

Sarah Paulson is definitely getting one or both actress nominations (ACS and AHS) imo. Let's just hope Gaga gets nominated cause I don't think she will win this unless the voters all decide to favour her.

AHS is not likely to win over ACS too... :rip:

Well, if it were to my will, id nominate Gaga for best actress and best original music. let gaga win best original music and loose the acting ones so Sarah takes that one and that way both go home with an emmy

Yves

Movie/Limited Series Actor – Wes Bentley, Matt Bomer

LOL. Are they serious? For sure, they won't win this. A nomination for this also highly unlikely. :rip: 

Movie/Limited Series Actress – Lady Gaga

Let me spare the feelings of the other Monsters. No, forget it. She might have a nomination but maybe because they pity her and the American Horror Story franchise has been acclaimed before? Sarah Paulson would win this for her American Crime Story role. :)

Movie/Limited Series Supporting Actor – Denis O’Hare, Evan Peters

If they don't at least nominate Peters, I'm gonna fly to the US and assemble a hunger strike. O'Hare also deserves this. EVAN PETERS NEEDS TO BE ACKNOWLEDGED. :grr:

Movie/Limited Series Supporting Actress – Angela Bassett, Kathy Bates, Sarah Paulson, Mare Winningham

Actually, I think all of them would be nominated. They delivered spectacular acting. As much as I want Paulson to win this, I hope Mare Winningam gets this. :giveup: 

Bradley
6 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

Well, if it were to my will, id nominate Gaga for best actress and best original music. let gaga win best original music and loose the acting ones so Sarah takes that one and that way both go home with an emmy

I almost forgot about Til It Happens To You, she has a higher chance in winning that one. I just hope she at least gets nominated for her acting role cause Sarah Paulson's portrayal in American Crime Story was widely acclaimed.

Bradley
1 minute ago, Yves said:

LOL. Are they serious? For sure, they won't win this. A nomination for this also highly unlikely.

Let me spare the feelings of the other Monsters. No, forget it. She might have a nomination but maybe because they pity her and the American Horror Story franchise has been acclaimed before? Sarah Paulson would win this for her American Crime Story role.

If they don't at least nominate Peters, I'm gonna fly to the US and assemble a hunger strike. O'Hare also deserves this. EVAN PETERS NEEDS TO BE ACKNOWLEDGED.

Movie/Limited Series Supporting Actress – Angela Bassett, Kathy Bates, Sarah Paulson, Mare Winningham

Actually, I think all of them would be nominated. They delivered spectacular acting. As much as I want Paulson to win this, I hope Mare Winningam gets this.

Are they supposed to not submit at all? It's Emmy's job to filter the good ones from the bad ones, show producers just submit whatever is eligible.

Denis O'Hare's portrayal > Evan Peter's imo, even though I did enjoy Evan's role.

Mare didn't even get credited as a main cast in the opening credits, I'm surprised she was nominated, I don't think her chances are high though considering AHS regulars are all there (AB, KB, SP). If Mare's role was submitted, why didn't they submit Finn for Supporting Actor consideration? He portrayed two roles for goodness's sake.

Yves
On 4/28/2016 at 6:13 AM, MaryJaneHolland said:

is she nominated for an emmy??

Reading is key, dear.

On 4/28/2016 at 6:24 AM, NOT Marinara said:

Wait, how are some of them under "supporting" actor/actress if they're credited as part of the main cast?? :huh:

I believe they have basis like screen time etc.

On 4/28/2016 at 7:12 AM, Dora said:

I wonder what episode they sent for her. Probably Flicker

Mess. :rip: 

They better send her performance on She Gets Revenge.

Bradley
2 minutes ago, Yves said:

Reading is key, dear.

Not everyone is familiar with the stages of getting a nomination, don't have to be mean.

Yves
11 minutes ago, Tom Hardy said:

Are they supposed to not submit at all? It's Emmy's job to filter the good ones from the bad ones, show producers just submit whatever is eligible.

Denis O'Hare's portrayal > Evan Peter's imo, even though I did enjoy Evan's role.

Mare didn't even get credited as a main cast in the opening credits, I'm surprised she was nominated, I don't think her chances are high though considering AHS regulars are all there (AB, KB, SP). If Mare's role was submitted, why didn't they submit Finn for Supporting Actor consideration? He portrayed two roles for goodness's sake.

You, again.

(1) I'm just saying that their performance is inferior compared to the other candidates. I didn't say anything about not submitting. :)

(2) They both deserve that. I know why you like O'Hare's performance. :green: 

(3) That was kind of confusing. She wasn't part of the main cast yet she was submitted. LOL. She was nominated for an Emmy five times before, winning two. She's likely to snatch that nomination. 

(4) To be honest? Finn Wittrock's characters are just boring this season. A model? :rip: His Italian try hard accent? :rip: No wonder he wasn't considered. 

EDIT: She was nominated five times for Best Supporting Actress, winning two. She was nominated once for Best Lead Actress.

Yves
4 minutes ago, Tom Hardy said:

Not everyone is familiar with the stages of getting a nomination, don't have to be mean.

The title alone.

Submission

Is that connected to 'nomination?'

Bradley
Just now, Yves said:

The title alone.

Submission

Is that connected to 'nomination?'

Like I said, not everyone is familiar with the procedure of the stages, 'submission' does not simply explain everything to one who's not familiar with how awards are conferred. You can either explain it nicely like the other member on page two or simply ignore him. What you did kinda embarrassed him and I'm sure no one wants to be put in that position.

6 minutes ago, Yves said:

You, again.

(1) I'm just saying that their performance is inferior compared to the other candidates. I didn't say anything about not submitting. :)

(2) They both deserve that. I know why you like O'Hare's performance. :green: 

(3) That was kind of confusing. She wasn't part of the main cast yet she was submitted. LOL. She was nominated for an Emmy five times before, winning two. She's likely to snatch that nomination. 

(4) To be honest? Finn Wittrock's characters are just boring this season. A model? :rip: His Italian try hard accent? :rip: No wonder he wasn't considered. 

What do you even mean by 'you again'? :saladga:

Mare was good so I wouldn't mind if she gets nominated. But honestly I thought Finn's role was more interesting than Matt Bomer's. I like his transition from Tristan to Rudolph. I'm surprised they didn't give him a main role.

TimisaMonster

If the submission goes through... :giveup:

Get that EGOT title Gaga :giveup:

Be every icon! Be every kind of artist! :giveup:

Do iiiiiiiiiiit!!! :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Bradley
On 4/28/2016 at 6:39 AM, RF said:

When will we know if she'll got a nom?

July 4 if I remember correctly.

Evan Peters

hoping evan finally gets a nomination. he totally deserves it for march

emma roberts is an abuser

Evan Peters
1 hour ago, Yves said:

LOL. Are they serious? For sure, they won't win this. A nomination for this also highly unlikely. :rip: 

Let me spare the feelings of the other Monsters. No, forget it. She might have a nomination but maybe because they pity her and the American Horror Story franchise has been acclaimed before? Sarah Paulson would win this for her American Crime Story role. :)

If they don't at least nominate Peters, I'm gonna fly to the US and assemble a hunger strike. O'Hare also deserves this. EVAN PETERS NEEDS TO BE ACKNOWLEDGED. :grr:

Actually, I think all of them would be nominated. They delivered spectacular acting. As much as I want Paulson to win this, I hope Mare Winningam gets this. :giveup: 

i don't even care if evan never wins an emmy, i just want him to be appreciated once :toofunny: he never gets acknowledged 

emma roberts is an abuser

Archived