đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Mike Posner's Next Single?

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

I'm thinking Mike Posner's label is gonna have his singles become more dance based because of the success of ITAPII. So i'm thinking this should and will be the next single. Do you like it?

And the non-remixed version is pretty good as well

OmgSum1Actually

I am sorry, I don't need more basic remixes

Shameless selfpromo

SychosSoChic

I'm leaving him in 2010 where he belongs

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

PaperIz

His EP is so good! I'm so beyond excited for his album although I truly wish he would have gotten his newfound success with the non-remixed version of Ibiza. There's so much heart in his new songs, I love it. Glad he's getting successful again though. He's a total sweetheart. Although I might be biased because he told me he liked my artwork :sis:

PaperIz
7 minutes ago, SychosSoChic said:

I'm leaving him in 2010 where he belongs

His non-remixed stuff on thr truth ep is so good and completely different from his earlier stuff. You should really give it a listen!

SISTERV

Excited he came back. It came out of nowhere (I don't even think he realized he'd slay again considering his EP was pretty much about not making it bigger in 2010). But props for him, some nice basic remixes for the radio with personal lyrics are nice for Top Ten fillers. :poot:

Edonis

His music is bad and boring so hopefully retirement comes next. Plus he's been very problematic in the past. 

Archived