Did Sia Copy Gaga's Partynaseous

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
andy232000
11 minutes ago, Enigma said:

But before that she did not look like Gaga. Now everything from the bows, to the hair, to even some of her costumes look just like TF/TFM and even BTW Gaga.

The only look that she took off pf Gagas book was her grammy look. The one with the huge witch white wig that looks like TFM cover. Other than that her own bow looks are not similar to gaga at all.

Mr Judas
2 minutes ago, dannydevito said:

Partynauseous HQ was already leaked a long time ago, not this time fatty :diane:

Give it to me henny :giveup:

I've been searching for a thousand years :toofunny:

JusKeepBreathin

Deleted

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

StarstruckIllusion

okay mess. this is AP and u didn't see. Getting  this deleted

Quark
Just now, andy232000 said:

The only look that she took off pf Gagas book was her grammy look. The one with the huge witch white wig that looks like TFM cover. Other than that her own bow looks are not similar to gaga at all.

They are pretty similar though. Not many people before Gaga used huge hair Bows. Also she has many wigs that look like Gaga.

Teal Ambition

Wow the beginning I could have sworn I was listening to Partynauseous but the rest of the song isn't that similar

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Dominic
1 minute ago, ROARyals said:

okay mess. this is AP and u didn't see. Getting  this deleted

Just after you changed that title as well to get that hit thread :giveup:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Music
2 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

I also think Sia is a reason Gaga should change her music direction, other than Gaga and dance getting kind of old, I think people looking for dance will start propping Sia up more and then kind of write off Gaga, so Gaga is best doing a genre Sia and all those pop girls aren't doing. You know - rock, country, punk, anything but dance and electronica. 

have you heard any of Sia's albums? they are far from "dance and electronica".

This Is Acting may have influences in it's instrumentals, but there are no elements of electronica within it's core: manipulation of vocals to cause staccato as an example of modern day electronic music (see Faded Alan Walker)

before returning to this thread saying that her music is "basic", listen to 1000 Forms of Fear and Some People Have Real Problems.

SychosSoChic
1 minute ago, Dominic Marc said:

Just after you changed that title as well to get that hit thread :giveup:

expose ha

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

dannydevito
2 minutes ago, vrajesh said:

Give it to me henny :giveup:

I've been searching for a thousand years :toofunny:

don't have the file henny, i'm so sorry :diane:

andy232000
1 minute ago, Enigma said:

They are pretty similar though. Not many people before Gaga used huge hair Bows. Also she has many wigs that look like Gaga.

Sia has only used a bob blonde...the most common wig....:laughga: and she has used them since she began her career

Quark
1 minute ago, Teal Ambition said:

Wow the beginning I could have sworn I was listening to Partynauseous but the rest of the song isn't that similar

If you listen closely, they both have almost the same chord progression all throughout the song. Gaga has more instruments in her song which kind of mask it a bit.

Quark
Just now, andy232000 said:

Sia has only used a bob blonde...the most common wig....:laughga: and she has used them since she began her career

What about some of her recent half black and half blond wig. It looked very BTW Gaga to me.

Archived