💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Did Sia Copy Gaga's Partynaseous

Quark

Featured Posts

avalon x

I definitely hear the stems and then the faint music in the background afterwards.
But vocals-vise I don't see any similarities, Sia managed to ruin it and make it a generic Sia track where they all sound the same. 

No offense to her fans, that's just my opinion. I can't stand her voice and see no appeal whatsoever. :gaycat:

Bottom line: keep it, sis. :green:

Cya! :poot:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaohlala

Oh my god for the first time I'm really chocked by a supposed ''copy'' thing. It's literaly Partynauseous... 

If it's right that Garibay give it to Sia because Gaga would not really use it.. Then sorry Gagz you're a trash on this subject:awkney:

It was a super bop everyone told her ! Don't know what to think.

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

Mr Ricky

It's just a sample, and that's literally it. It's Garibay's production, he can put anything from his own stuff wherever he wants. Nothing bad. Let's not make it look like something is stolen. 

Crossfit

display name
5 hours ago, Enigma said:

If you listen closely, they both have almost the same chord progression all throughout the song. Gaga has more instruments in her song which kind of mask it a bit.

This.

Try to tune out Sia's vocals while listening. The instrumentals are very similar. 

imagine if gaga had an input to this song :giveup: 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Katsuki Bakugo
7 hours ago, KennyRichie said:

What's wrong with gaga 😨 She should be releasing music right now. Everybody is having major impact on pop culture. I loved partynauseous and now its about to get stolen :toofunny:

True to Form Gaga will release when everyone is over pop again...

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

PartySick

Someone get the instrumental and rebuild PARTYNAUSEOUS :green:

Melanie, 5/29 | Janet, 7/20 💃💚✨

Dangerous Man

Try to listening to it guys. You can really hear partynauseous  from it. :air:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Shadowcrest
1 minute ago, Dangerous Man said:

Try to listening to it guys. You can really hear partynauseous  from it. :air:

how about you link it :awkney:

andy232000

we´ve had like 4 threads about this already... she wrote this song with the same producer of Partynauseous. she sampled it. Also, we dont know when this song was written, for all we know Gaga was the one that sampled the synth.

someone even made a poll and more than 80% said it was just a sample and not a rip off because the rest of the song is not that close 

Shadowcrest

I mean if you're gonna snatch a thread from ATRL, at least copy the whole post :awkney::awkney:

Archived