Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'm getting tired of Gaga

Mr Ricky

Featured Posts

Mr Ricky
7 minutes ago, Eohl said:

Lawd have Mercy

@Rachel Duncan Bless your soul, you're just expressing your opinion and some people are just too egotistic to see through their hollow heads. :diane: I'll pray for you, amen fashion.

QF6E8aI.gif

It's not hurting me (if they really think it does), because I'm not in the wrong for expressing what I want. And I'm making a fair point when it comes to people destroying this thread with so much sh*t that doesn't even relate to the topic. And I really think that was a rule, so I just reported all of them. Am I proud? Nope, because this is not how people have to behave when someone is just expressing his feelings and being serious about it. 

Crossfit

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus
Just now, Rachel Duncan said:

It's just I don't want much, I just want the littlest info on what we can get that is new for us. It would really keep us going for months, u know. I'm really am not wanting to compare this to the disastrous mess of Pre-ARTPOP, because i do know how it ended up. It's just the littlest new information isn't that much I'm really asking for.  

Well, it looks like you just haven't realized how much stuff we've had already. We already know multiple songwriters and producers she's working with, we have a song title and we know that the song is the long awaited duet with Elton, we have over three years of hints Gaga provided as to a possible sound (remember the comment she made in 2014 about how she felt music needed more of an organic sound), we know Gaga wants to empower women in their thirties specifically, we can be fairly certain that Intel's performance technology is going to be involved in Gaga's next tour (which we know she's planning already), we know that the album release campaign is going to be more spontaneous than previous efforts to keep Gaga's creative process as unrestricted as possible, we know she's writing songs on piano again (which is a big deal, since she revealed she couldn't do that during ARTPOP, which she explicitly linked to a decrease in her artistic power), there are Biblical references that point to a possible religious tone for the album, we have the words and symbols and sentences she keeps repeating,...

I don't want to gun you down, but I really don't buy this whole "we know nothing and she's not giving us an inch" storyline. She's giving us as much as is possible to keep us interested without ruining the excitement, and that's commendable in any case tbh.

elijahfan
21 minutes ago, Rachel Duncan said:

Just stay out of this topic please, if you really don't like this thread, get the fck out please. Some people really needs to get punched in the face in order to see a fcking difference. Please just do.

I would advise you to stay correct.

elijahfan
5 minutes ago, Rachel Duncan said:

It's not hurting me (if they really think it does), because I'm not in the wrong for expressing what I want. And I'm making a fair point when it comes to people destroying this thread with so much sh*t that doesn't even relate to the topic. And I really think that was a rule, so I just reported all of them. Am I proud? Nope, because this is not how people have to behave when someone is just expressing his feelings and being serious about it. 

You reported members for disagreeing with you?

Ok :laughga: So what do you think I should do now you basically said I should be punched in the face? I guess I shouldn't take it the wrong way though, you probably were just "expressing your feelings".

Battle 4 Ur Life

will you calm down?

the career ressurecting/competition annihilator/masterpiece/soul slayer/wig snatcher/scalp burner/album of our lifetimes you're talking about is NOT ready yet...and it needs all the time necessary to be perfect...so in this meantime a hobby is what you need.

I suggest masturbation.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Mr Ricky
7 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Well, it looks like you just haven't realized how much stuff we've had already. We already know multiple songwriters and producers she's working with, we have a song title and we know that the song is the long awaited duet with Elton, we have over three years of hints Gaga provided as to a possible sound (remember the comment she made in 2014 about how she felt music needed more of an organic sound), we know Gaga wants to empower women in their thirties specifically, we can be fairly certain that Intel's performance technology is going to be involved in Gaga's next tour (which we know she's planning already), we know that the album release campaign is going to be more spontaneous than previous efforts to keep Gaga's creative process as unrestricted as possible, we know she's writing songs on piano again (which is a big deal, since she revealed she couldn't do that during ARTPOP, which she explicitly linked to a decrease in her artistic power), there are Biblical references that point to a possible religious tone for the album, we have the words and symbols and sentences she keeps repeating,...

I don't want to gun you down, but I really don't buy this whole "we know nothing and she's not giving us an inch" storyline. She's giving us as much as is possible to keep us interested without ruining the excitement, and that's commendable in any case tbh.

I did realise about that information, but it's not really something we are even sure about you know. And I'm not disagreeing to the fact in what you wrote, but that's really something we know coming from Gaga herself. She's and always have been the pianist. I'm really not a big fan of the ARTPOP era, but that has been a huge mess, we all do know that. 

I do know you are not meant to gun me down. It's just everything we know, isn't really that info we can hold on to. It could change aswell you know. 

2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

You reported members for disagreeing with you?

Ok :laughga: So what do you think I should do now you basically said I should be punched in the face? I guess I shouldn't take it the wrong way, you probably were just "expressing your feelings".

Again, you read wrong. God damn, use your damn brain and browse the topic. And see how many unrelated posts are done on this thread. I haven't reported anyone for disagreeing with me on my point, because they EXPLAIN on why they disagree. Instead of you, adressing something else UNRELATED to this topic. 

Crossfit

Mr Ricky
2 minutes ago, myCD said:

will you calm down?

the career ressurecting/competition annihilator/masterpiece/soul slayer/wig snatcher/scalp burner/album of our lifetimes you're talking about is NOT ready yet...and it needs all the time necessary to be perfect...so in this meantime a hobby is what you need.

I suggest masturbation.

Telling me what to do, is what you should NOT do. Your opinion was fine, until you told me what to do. You are now in the wrong.

Insensitive human being. 

Crossfit

Battle 4 Ur Life

Telling me what to do, is what you should NOT do. Your opinion was fine, until you told me what to do. You are now in the wrong.

Insensitive human being. 

lol. are you sure you're not being oversensitive?

I was trying to be funny. please take it as a joke and I apologize if I offended you, sis. :blush:

elijahfan
53 minutes ago, Rachel Duncan said:

Again, you read wrong. God damn, use your damn brain and browse the topic. And see how many unrelated posts are done on this thread. I haven't reported anyone for disagreeing with me on my point, because they EXPLAIN on why they disagree. Instead of you, adressing something else UNRELATED to this topic. 

You should question the way you phrase your posts, because we're a damn lot to have "misread" you apparently.

By not putting yourself in perspective, you're just coming across as a bully. I know how to read and I know how to use my brain, thank you very much. So now let's just agree to disagree before starting calling each others names - THAT would sure be really pathetic.

Mr Ricky
Just now, myCD said:

lol. are you sure you're not being oversensitive?

I was trying to be funny. please take it as a joke and I apologize if I offended you, sis. :blush:

Okay, it's a joke. But really at this point, I really can't see anything as a joke that would be considered about telling me what to do you know.. I have nothing against you. 

Crossfit

Battle 4 Ur Life

Okay, it's a joke. But really at this point, I really can't see anything as a joke that would be considered about telling me what to do you know.. I have nothing against you. 

neither do I. again, I'm sorry.

just calm down and let's wait together for LG5. I'm sure it will blow our minds.

hijadeputa
5 minutes ago, Rachel Duncan said:

Insensitive human being. 

You are being dramatic Rachel Duncan, pls sit down :diane:

Spoiler

the one who waits for something good never waits too long

Mr Ricky
3 minutes ago, OliG said:

You are being dramatic Rachel Duncan, pls sit down :diane:

Reveal hidden contents

the one who waits for something good never waits too long

Not being dramatic, after I have read countless of times someone telling me what to do in this thread, I would not take anything lightly or as a joke at this point. But the person I quoted addressed it was a joke and apologized tho. 

Crossfit

Mikey Monster

Man this thread blew the **** up! I'm gonna make some popcorn now lmfao! <3:gaycat:

Mikey McCampbell

Battle 4 Ur Life
4 minutes ago, Rachel Duncan said:

let me put a more constructive opinion for you.

what I mean to say is that all the anxiety and expectation before a Gaga album can be harmful for you to the point that it damages your feelings and admiration for Gags. I have been where you're at when I was waiting for ARTPOP. but then I had almost nothing to do during the day.

the best thing to do at this point is to find yourself any distractions in order to not be constantly wondering about LG5's progress. that's why I use mostly the Entertainment section of GGD rn, since news about Gaga are so few these days. and I'm 100% SURE it's on purpose that she's avoiding spilling out any info whatsoever about LG5. she wants it to grab us by the neck which I have a feeling it will. but hey, you have the right to feel whatever it is how you feel. and I trying to be funny when I said you could use a hobby, K? it's my sense of humour which is a bit harsh sometimes. I meant no offense I can assure you. :hug:

Archived