Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'm getting tired of Gaga

Mr Ricky

Featured Posts

mariomania1234

This fanbase has been the pits lately. She gave us SO much last year and the beginning of this year, and now that she wants to take some time off to finish the album, you guys bash her for it. A true sign of a spoiled rotten fanbase.

Why is only Gaga held to such a harsh standard?

She was verging on becoming overexposed early this year. It's smart that she's taking a step back. She will return with a bang with the lead single. We just have to be patient.

The fanbase needs to look at the bigger picture instead of being selfish.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Ricky
1 minute ago, Whispering said:

The album and era are months away. If she gave anything right now, many fans would whine and bitch all summer that she hyped too soon. She can't win with this immature faction of fandom, no matter what she does. 

The hype is months away. Spring and Summer is here, might as well take advantage of the opportunity to be outside. 

Can you just fcking not say that **** again. "Be outside". I'm outside every fcking day from 9 AM till 7 PM. If you care to know, because of you addressing that sh*t again it seems like you really want to know from each user what they are doing in life. God damn. :saladga:

Crossfit

Whispering
Just now, Rachel Duncan said:

Can you just fcking not say that **** again. "Be outside". I'm outside every fcking day from 9 AM till 7 PM. If you care to know, because of you addressing that sh*t again it seems like you really want to know from each user what they are doing in life. God damn. 

Go outside. 

Morphine Prince
3 minutes ago, Whispering said:

The album and era are months away. If she gave anything right now, many fans would whine and bitch all summer that she hyped too soon. She can't win with this immature faction of fandom, no matter what she does. 

The hype is months away. Spring and Summer is here, might as well take advantage of the opportunity to be outside. 

I actually work in construction from 6AM to 6PM. I am outside ALL DAY. It is still not quenching my Gaga thirst....

Ok lol jk but STILL. I just need her to tease something. If she's planning to release in Q3 it's appropriate to at least start hinting now....

HauntingHollow

i am so frustrated about this :neyde: Gags tell us something :neyde:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

crisTEAne
5 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Go outside. 

:air:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Peroxide

Lawd have Mercy

@Rachel Duncan Bless your soul, you're just expressing your opinion and some people are just too egotistic to see through their hollow heads. :diane: I'll pray for you, amen fashion.

QF6E8aI.gif

Whispering
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

I actually work in construction from 6AM to 6PM. I am outside ALL DAY. It is still not quenching my Gaga thirst....

Ok lol jk but STILL. I just need her to tease something. If she's planning to release in Q3 it's appropriate to at least start hinting now....

Probably won't be until Q4. That's why she isn't teasing anything right now. That's why I said it was going to be a long spring and summer and impatient fans might as well take advantage of the seasons we have before us. :) 

Didymus

Gaga fans have just been spoiled as all hell.

Just because you got too much in the past doesn't mean you're getting nothing now. I've always been annoyed by Gaga's ridiculous fan service over the years, so this is actually making me like her more rn. She's working and living and (almost) no cringeworthy, half-hearted "I miss you Monsters" bs. The pressure she was under between 2008-13 was unreal and she finally admitted last year it directly affected the quality of her work. Everyone should be thrilled she's taking her time now or you're gonna have to admit you're a fan for the wrong reasons.

But in all fairness, you got so many performances, interviews, appearances,... recently you have no reason at all to complain. Other fanbases have it way harder and they manage to survive without having a meltdown, so just be grateful for the past pampering and accept that things are different and move on.

Bloody Matt

Well this fanbase is getting what it's been asking for ever since ARTPOP era.

And we know the producers involved in the project... It's big info. More than enough if you ask me...

Slayer

Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Mr Ricky
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

Gaga fans have just been spoiled as all hell.

Just because you got too much in the past doesn't mean you're getting nothing now. I've always been annoyed by Gaga's ridiculous fan service over the years, so this is actually making me like her more rn. She's working and living and (almost) no cringeworthy, half-hearted "I miss you Monsters" bs. The pressure she was under between 2008-13 was unreal and she finally admitted last year it directly affected the quality of her workl. Everyone should be thrilled she's taking her time now or you're gonna have to admit you're a fan for the wrong reasons.

But in all fairness, you got so many performances, interviews, appearances,... recently you have no reason at all to complain. Other fanbases have it way harder and they manage to survive without having a meltdown, so just be grateful for the past pampering and accept that things are different and move on.

It's just I don't want much, I just want the littlest info on what we can get that is new for us. It would really keep us going for months, u know. I'm really am not wanting to compare this to the disastrous mess of Pre-ARTPOP, because i do know how it ended up. It's just the littlest new information isn't that much I'm really asking for.  

Crossfit

Archived