💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Zelda delayed till March 2017 + will be NX launch title

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Shadowcrest
50 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

In the words of the series creator, a delayed game still has the opportunity to be good, but a bad game is bad forever.

Gurl u changed that quote :green:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Staryu
4 minutes ago, NintendoMONSTER said:

You're sure NX is having better graphics than PS4/XBONE...?? I have to confess, I am a bit afraid... You know... It's Nintendo... :toofunny:

PS: Pikmin 3 is incredible :giveup:

Oh I'm totally not, but it's still a possibility so I included it. :laughga: The NX should be at least as good as its competitors and that's good enough for me!

kvnrp
27 minutes ago, Avril said:

There are some Wii U games that I would really like to play (like Pikmin 3 :giveup: ), but I'm pretty sure that they will be compatible with the NX.

I'm glad that Nintendo is already moving on from the Wii U because the idea of Nintendo games having PS4/XBONE (or better) graphics... :diane: I'm ready

Rumor has it that Nintendo will use some of AMDs upcoming Graphic chips, which will be about 2x faster than what the PS4 offers, for around the same price.

inb4 Nintendos console will be 4K ready before the others are :air:
A true reverse Wii-couldn't-output-HD-experience 

OT:

Where tf is a new Metroid :crossed:

Redstreak
30 minutes ago, NintendoMONSTER said:

You're sure NX is having better graphics than PS4/XBONE...?? I have to confess, I am a bit afraid... You know... It's Nintendo... :toofunny:

Some industry sources have actually said it will be MORE powerful than the PS4

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

kvnrp
32 minutes ago, NintendoMONSTER said:

1 minute ago, Redstreak said:

Considering the hardware that the XOne and PS4 are running on, it'll be pretty easy for Nintendo to push out a stronger console :lolga:.

And it probably wouldn't cost much more than either one of them tbh.

Redstreak
1 minute ago, kvnrp said:

Considering the hardware that the XOne and PS4 are running on, it'll be pretty easy for Nintendo to push out a stronger console :lolga:.

And it probably wouldn't cost much more than either one of them tbh.

Honestly I just really hope they've put a lot of research into console design and their marketing department. Both were major reasons why Wii U was a disaster even though it was a decent console.

Staryu
3 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

Rumor has it that Nintendo will use some of AMDs upcoming Graphic chips, which will be about 2x faster than what the PS4 offers, for around the same price.

inb4 Nintendos console will be 4K ready before the others are :air:
A true reverse Wii-couldn't-output-HD-experience 

OT:

Where tf is a new Metroid :crossed:

I hope that this turns out to be true. They've been playing it safe for too long. I really want Nintendo to release a great product and compete seriously with the other two again.

Come thruuu NX

JPNRI.gif

kvnrp
3 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

Honestly I just really hope they've put a lot of research into console design and their marketing department. Both were major reasons why Wii U was a disaster even though it was a decent console.

Nintendos marketing around the Wii U was basically not existent.

And it lacked a Wii Sports for the Tablet controller.

And that name was a bad choice tbh.

I just hope BigN get's it together this time :giveup:

1 minute ago, Avril said:

I hope that this turns out to be true. They've been playing it safe for too long. I really want Nintendo to release a great product and compete seriously with the other two again.

Come thruuu NX

JPNRI.gif

While games in 4K might still be a bit far off for consoles, PCs still struggle with it a bit without running two graphic cards, it should then be totally possible for the NX to run a majority of it's games at 1080p60FPS.
Which would leave the XOne and PS4 out in the dust :air:

Pablo

I'm so glad I didn't get a Wii u, it's unbelievable how they keep delaying the game

Don't visit my profile

Quark
7 hours ago, Redstreak said:

PS4K is coming (upgraded PS4 with better frame rates, graphics, and 4k capabilities). And there is also rumors of an upgraded XBOX ONE coming. So by the time Nintendo NX releases these other two console may have caught up or even surpassed NX.

PaperIz
14 hours ago, Themysciran said:

Gurl u changed that quote :green:

Maybe I remembered it wrong but gist of the quote still stays the same :laughga: 

uo111
14 hours ago, Avril said:

There are some Wii U games that I would really like to play (like Pikmin 3 :giveup: ), but I'm pretty sure that they will be compatible with the NX.

I'm glad that Nintendo is already moving on from the Wii U because the idea of Nintendo games having PS4/XBONE (or better) graphics... :diane: I'm ready

I wouldn't count on it. It seems unlikely at this point that Nintendo will continue with the backwards compatibility.

OT: I'm not surprised by the Zelda delay or the NX not being shown at E3. Nintendo basically stopped doing E3 at this point. Additionally, the Wii U was such a flop that they need to make the NX really good. The thing I'm afraid of is that they will release the NX with nothing like they did with the Wii U, and then continue to make nothing for it.

No good 3D Mario game. No normal Zelda. No Metroid. No Animal Crossing. The Wii U was a Mess. The 5 good games for it were very good, but 5 games isn't enough. They can't do the same thing with the NX but at this point I'd rather not get my hopes up.

Shadowcrest
2 hours ago, PaperIz said:

Maybe I remembered it wrong but gist of the quote still stays the same :laughga: 

he says a delayed game is eventually good. which is completely untrue. 

Redstreak
3 hours ago, uo111 said:

I wouldn't count on it. It seems unlikely at this point that Nintendo will continue with the backwards compatibility.

OT: I'm not surprised by the Zelda delay or the NX not being shown at E3. Nintendo basically stopped doing E3 at this point. Additionally, the Wii U was such a flop that they need to make the NX really good. The thing I'm afraid of is that they will release the NX with nothing like they did with the Wii U, and then continue to make nothing for it.

No good 3D Mario game. No normal Zelda. No Metroid. No Animal Crossing. The Wii U was a Mess. The 5 good games for it were very good, but 5 games isn't enough. They can't do the same thing with the NX but at this point I'd rather not get my hopes up.

An insider who's correctly leaked some stuff before has said the NX launch line up will definitely make it worth its purchase. But take from that what you will.

uo111
9 hours ago, Redstreak said:

An insider who's correctly leaked some stuff before has said the NX launch line up will definitely make it worth its purchase. But take from that what you will.

I want to believe, I do, but I don't know.

I feel like Gaga and Nintendo are in a very similar place right now, and I hope for them to slay but I'm trying to stay calm for my sake. :diane:

Archived