AnnTakamaki
3 minutes ago, Mason Knowles said:

I sleep naked too... Is that weird or something? 🙊

Did you understand the joke ? :awkney:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Donatello

Good morning? Keep it. It's obvious here Bobby told her 'fan engagement is low, do something', so she reluctantly writes something/monsters/something. Gotta get that buzzword in. Lets see her use 'monsters' in an interview.

monketsharona

Some of you act like whining kids whose Mother didn't want to give you a lollipop.

Stop acting so childish. When she posts nothing you complain, when she send us her love, you complain. 

Gaga can't say anything it's all the plan. I don't think it's easy for her too. She already said that keeping silence is very hard for her. So just let her alone for a while. If you think you'll get her back sooner by whining all day long about how it is horrible not having LG5, you are wrong. Just be patient.

mariomania1234
1 hour ago, Donatello said:

Good morning? Keep it. It's obvious here Bobby told her 'fan engagement is low, do something', so she reluctantly writes something/monsters/something. Gotta get that buzzword in. Lets see her use 'monsters' in an interview.

Just stop. This was obviously off the cuff. You can't be THAT cynical. But keep scraping the bottom of the barrel to find anything to criticize her with I guess.

GagaMyBlood95
1 hour ago, Donatello said:

You must be joking, or you are insane if you think Gaga would do such a thing.. And she can use words and phrases whenever she wants. It's not like she needs to say MONSTERS MONSTERS 10000 times a day for gods sake

fede ARTPOP

yh. go work in that Masterpiece we dying to discuss about :gaycat:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

The Surrealist
2 hours ago, Donatello said:

What are you doing on this site? You're obviously not a fan. 

malazam

Day 896 after ARTPOP release: no #LG5 yet

another shot before we kiss the other side

Lord Temptation

"In Bed With Gaga", a video documentary montage filmed entirely on Snapchat, coming soon as a teaser for LG5.

Archived