PERFECTIONIST

Chose one of your faves (NOT GAGA)

AND CHOSE ONE THING THEY HAVE DONE IN THEIR PAST FOR SOMETHING ELSE

Natalia Kills: Stop her from going off on that guy during X FACTOR

Kerli: Stop her from making UTOPIA an EP instead of a FULL ALBUM

my hobbies include lying about PI leaking and getting everyone shook on GGD

The Child

Britney: Stop her from releasing Britney Jean :awkney:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

MaryJaneHolland

Madonna: Release Unapologetic Bitch and Holy Water as singles instead Bitch Im Madonna and Living For Love.     

Good choice re: Natalia.

With Gaga? Probably her overall opinion surrounding the use of animal fur in fashion...I don't know, I just think I would have loved her to make a statement against it, but I guess that's her opinion that I'd like to change.

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, NintendoMONSTER said:

Madonna: Where to start... :awkney:

Mdna's fillers on 85% of the songs... Start from here lol

Haroon

Katy Perry: Release Walking On Air + Legendary Lovers instead of Birthday + This Is How We Do :neyde: 

Madonna: Release Devil Pray + Hold Tight instead of Ghosttown + Bitch I'm Madonna :neyde: 

Britney Spears: Release Alien instead of Perfume :neyde:

Taylor Swift: Release a huge New Romantics video and give Bad Blood a tour video (or none) :neyde: 

Rihanna: Put the full version of Goodnight Gotham on ANTI :neyde: 

Duella Dvil
6 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Mdna's fillers on 85% of the songs... Start from here lol

If we are gonna talk about MDNA, make Girl Gone Wild the freakin lead single. That BANGER was shot down by Flop me all your FLOPPIN?

www.instagram.com/theduella666

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

If we are gonna talk about MDNA, make Girl Gone Wild the freakin lead single. That BANGER was shot down by Flop me all your FLOPPIN?

Give me all your luvin was at top 10... But girl gone wild had potential to be top 3 :gaycat:

Alien Tulip

Lady Gaga: ARTPOP :poot:

Britney Spears: I was going to say Kevin Federline but without him she wouldn't have those two amazing sons so I'm going to go with her last album Britney Jean

Mariah Carey: Marrying Tommy ****ing Motola :neyde: Girl went bat **** crazy after the divorce all the way to Glitter.

Whitney Houston: I wish she would have stopped taking drugs and it only made her look worse when she would outright lie and say she wasn't under the influence. 

PJ Harvey: Needs to stop previewing albums months before the actual release :air: 

Courtney Love: Nothing she's perfect and Hole is one of my favorite bands ever. 

Duella Dvil

Madonna: I love the album, it's top five favs from her, but get rid of AMERICAN LIFE! That album got her banned from radio airplay because of a lot of the anti-war imagery and messages. At the time it was a terrible decision and destroyed her American success for future albums and singles.

She hasn't had a number one single in the U.S since Music. 4 Minutes, Hung Up, and Living For Love happened which are all VERY WELL RECIEVED. So i think getting rid of American Life could change EVERYTHING for Madonna.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Archived