Featured Posts

Regiment
7 minutes ago, JDi said:

songs 2.5/10
production 9.5/10
(film 9/10)

60/100
(75/100 as a visual experience)

How can you give the film a 9 since the music is integral to the whole experience and you gave that a 2. The overwhelming denial and delusion.

hair-fix.jpg

The Surrealist

95/100. It is close to perfection. Her rawest and most amazing album to date. 

2 minutes ago, Regiment said:

How can you give the film a 9 since the music is integral to the whole experience and you gave that a 2. The overwhelming denial and delusion.

hair-fix.jpg

huh?

quality of songwriting/ quality of production/ quality of visuals.

I rated the full experience less than the visual itself because the lyrics are too weak to substantiate. that's also the reason she had to do the pretentious narrative. which doesn't really work because we all know just how bright and well-read aunt Yoncé is.

This album sums up all the most recent music tendencies, and it executes them perfectly. It may be not cohesive if you limit yourself to the music experience, but with the video everything is in the right place. 6 inch is incredible, TheWeeknd is a true gem

Regiment
Just now, JDi said:

huh?

quality of songwriting/ quality of production/ quality of visuals.

I rated the full experience less than the visual itself because the lyrics are too weak to substantiate. that's also the reason she had to do the pretentious narrative. which doesn't really work because we all know just how bright and well-read aunt Yoncé is.

Well she seems bright enough to put together this lil'critically acclaimed album.

And let's not talk about weak lyrics cause then I would have to drag a certain superstar and I'm not down with them WPs.

giphy.gif

Just now, Regiment said:

Well she seems bright enough to put together this lil'critically acclaimed album.

And let's not talk about weak lyrics cause then I would have to drag a certain superstar and I'm not down with them WPs.

giphy.gif

rich enough* but you're sweet that way.

and none of Gaga's "weak" lyrics aren't just fun or irony. it's something else that's weak and you share that with Bey.

maybe you also think "it's the soul that needs a surgery" is brighter than "love me love me please retweet". I mean... it sounds like it, doesn't it?

Regiment
2 minutes ago, JDi said:

rich enough* but you're sweet that way.

and none of Gaga's "weak" lyrics aren't just fun or irony. it's something else that's weak and you share that with Bey.

maybe you also think "it's the soul that needs a surgery" is brighter than "love me love me please retweet". I mean... it sounds like it, doesn't it?

I didn't say anything about Gaga in the post you quoted so this is just an assumption of yours. Have a blessed day! Someday you'll witness greatness too.

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, Regiment said:

I didn't say anything about Gaga in the post you quoted so this is just an assumption of yours. Have a blessed day! Someday you'll witness greatness too.

giphy.gif

is this the best you could come up with? thank you for proving my point.

have a blessed one yourself.

Archived