đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Jay Z's MISTRESS is being bullied by Beyonce fans

BLACKOUTbritney

Featured Posts

Lord Temptation

We live in such a misogynistic world.

Jay Z gets zero abuse while the suspected mistress gets told she deserves abuse.

The scary thing is that noone knows anything about their marriage. Noone knows what happened in the elevator and why. Noone even knows if Jay Z or anyone cheated. 

But don't let that stop anyone from abusing a suspected mistress. It's 1692 all over again.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin

I kinda feel sorry for her. She is older than Beyonce and even though she is beautiful, I wouldn't say she is prettier than Bey. She doesn't look trashy either. This leads me to believe that her and Jay-Z had a real connection. It seems to me that it was a relationship and not some trashy affair. Maybe Bey and Jay's relationship is just over. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Robot
4 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Jay Z gets zero abuse while the suspected mistress gets told she deserves abuse.

The scary thing is that noone knows anything about their marriage. Noone knows what happened in the elevator and why. Noone even knows if Jay Z or anyone cheated. 

But don't let that stop anyone from abusing a suspected mistress. It's 1692 all over again.

Came here to say this, but you couldn't have said it any better. :applause:

jojuun
7 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

I would normally agree with you but Rachel Roy DID post a picture on her Instagram saying "good hair don't care"... After Beyonce created "Becky with the good hair" as a metaphor for Jay's mistress. That's setting herself up for a sh*tstorm. If you know you're the alleged "sidechick" either say you're not (if you aren't), be bold and own it or stay quiet. But don't be a low-key shady bitch with hashtagging #goodhairdontcare because that's pure evil and inviting nasty comments.

Lord Temptation
17 minutes ago, jojuun said:

I would normally agree with you but Rachel Roy DID post a picture on her Instagram saying "good hair don't care"... After Beyonce created "Becky with the good hair" as a metaphor for Jay's mistress. That's setting herself up for a sh*tstorm. If you know you're the alleged "sidechick" either say you're not (if you aren't), be bold and own it or stay quiet. But don't be a low-key shady bitch with hashtagging #goodhairdontcare because that's pure evil and inviting nasty comments.

She still doesn't deserve to be abused.

jojuun
Just now, Lord Temptation said:

She still doesn't deserve to be abused.

Does anyone, ever? But what she said is encouraging the abuse. And what's online abusive comments to Rachel Roy anyway? She's the ex-wife of Jay Z's old business partner, a music mogol, she's got several companies and has many celebrity friends. She's a celebrity, she should know these people in her Instagram comments don't know her at all. Of course no one likes to read that about themselves but it's not like people are lining up outside of her house...

Stefani328
39 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

That's how society works sadly. Women receive 85 percent of abuse when it comes to cheating, but the men actions are overlooked. Jay-Z should get as much hate as the woman. Why aren't her fans coming at Jay-Z? Nope, let's just blame the woman and act like Jay-Z is innocent.

Lord Temptation
20 minutes ago, jojuun said:

Does anyone, ever? But what she said is encouraging the abuse. And what's online abusive comments to Rachel Roy anyway? She's the ex-wife of Jay Z's old business partner, a music mogol, she's got several companies and has many celebrity friends. She's a celebrity, she should know these people in her Instagram comments don't know her at all. Of course no one likes to read that about themselves but it's not like people are lining up outside of her house...

But even if she didn't post that picture she still have received abuse. People can be sick in the head when it comes to stans and their stars.

chromaticainmyhead

They better be thankful for giving Bey that inspiration. :lolga:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Kabexuela

So this is true?  Beyoncé forgave Jay for cheating on her?  If it is factual, I've lost respect for them both.  I'm sure Jay has fvcked his way to the top and still is with other worthless women.  For Bey to disregard it is just as sad.  

Florian
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

The side chick decides to stepped in even after knowing Jay is taken, she is at fault as well.

Ofc she is. But Jay's fault is worse than her. Seduce a married guy is bad, cheat on your wife is very very bad.

jojuun
2 minutes ago, Kabexuela said:

So this is true?  Beyoncé forgave Jay for cheating on her?  If it is factual, I've lost respect for them both.  I'm sure Jay has fvcked his way to the top and still is with other worthless women.  For Bey to disregard it is just as sad.  

It's strongly suggested. See the film, listen to the lyrics.

But what's also "suggested" in the movie and album is that she "forgave" him because she realized her own worth, that she isn't in the relationship for him but for what they are, together. They share more than desire he might had with another woman. This isn’t an album slandering her husband. This is an album about honesty. She's saying "I’m in a relationship that has had issues like everyone elses. My family isn't perfect like anyone else’s. I have been broken, but I have found my worth and I am not letting go of it. And neither should you.” Jay f*cked up and while I don't see myself personally ever forgiving infidelity in a marriage, they really do live abnormal lives. Not that that is an excuse, but it's true. They're often apart, focused on careers, when you're dealing with, let's say, technical issues for your world tour, you might not be interested in your relationship after a long day. We do not know the length of the infidelity, but I don't see Beyoncé forgiving him if he was in love with another woman. It might just have been a one time thing. And it's pretty damn clear Jay agreed to let this all air out. He's in the film, he's right there next to her when she's spilling all of it... And that's shocking. Some of you may not know but Jay is considered one of the biggest rappers of all times. A legend. He was a broke drug dealer from the ghetto who became a 500+ million (and counting) rap mogul. He is the definition of "hard." So for him to let a woman, regardless of the fact she's his wife, air this out... That's unlike his image. It takes balls for both of them to air this out. If true, and if it isn't... It's great promotion. Let's not forget it's still Tidal Exclusive and her world tour kicks off in a couple of days.

But I think it's real. This album feels raw and honest.

Archived