artRaver

I'm surprised you don't have acute back pain from reaching so hard. :giveup:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ReidOne
2 minutes ago, Dangerous Man said:

So... this the 1000th "Is 6 inch About Lady Gaga" thread, right?

Sorry - didn't realize this had already been discussed! I see the other threads now. But..... I'm thrilled!! Clearly I'm not alone in thinking this, haha!!! :D

Mods, feel free to merge w/ other threads or delete. This topic has clearly been covered! 

Dangerous Man
3 minutes ago, nobody3089 said:

Can u please stop with the fuuuuccxkking nonsense?

Rude. :neyde:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

RAMROD

You're kinda late :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

YoungHuyzy

I swear I see a new post about this same topic every time I get on this godforsaken website.

raw

At least you're detailed in your reasoning. I'll give ya that.

AddMeOnMYSPACE

i thought this was going to be a shady song about Gaga having a 6 inch Peni$:air:

OmgSum1Actually
1 hour ago, Kabexuela said:

I'll forgive you ReidOne, if you swallow my babes.

:air:chill

Shameless selfpromo

jinko

Definitely, 100% NOT about Gaga. It's self reference - how she worked through the pain of being cheated on. Have you gays seen Lemonade? :toofunny:

ReidOne

A few more thoughts on this theory... I'm still going with it! This song is meant to point to Gaga, no doubt.

In the bridge of "6 Inch," Beyonce sings:

Stars in her eyes
She fights for the power, keeping time
She grinds day and night

...now, to take us back to "Telephone"... If you go to 'The Fame Monster' album, the very next song after "Telephone" on the album is "So Happy I Could Die" in which the chorus goes: 

Happy in the club with a bottle of red wine
Stars in our eyes, cuz we're having a good time

...once again, we are in the club and there are stars in her eyes. I mean, come on --- the parallels are staggering!

ReidOne

More thoughts... Gaga has always said that "Telephone" video was a sequel to the "Paparazzi" video. And she's also said for years that there will eventually be a 3rd video to make a trilogy. But she's never delivered. Could "6 Inch" be the 3rd?? 

Here's some proof... at the very end of Beyonce's "6 Inch" it ends with flames burning down the house. BUT... the flames appear as if they are "Paparazzi" flashes. This coupled with the fact that the "6 Inch" video is literally FILLED with images of pay phone telephones makes me think this is no coincidence! I know this all sounds like crazy talk if you aren't watching the video itself, but TRUST me, it's there!

30u33ok.jpg

Archived