Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga should have released a MV for every song on ARTPOP

Helxig

Featured Posts

Helxig

Remember how Gaga said she wanted to release a music video for every song on ARTPOP? Well now it's an idea that other artists are having and executing with success, and I wish she was able to have done it!

She would've been on the forefront of things again!

Beyonce's now released 2 fully visual albums, and Melanie Martinez (I know y'all hate her but shut up) is releasing a music video for every song on her debut album, and I feel like it's gonna be something that happens a lot in the future of music!

Oh well, bit of a missed opportunity, but I think about it all the time... what would alll of those videos have been like? :sick:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

It's difficult to think to MV as Gaga. She has a particular vision for everything, that most of the time is completely the opposite by ours(think of Alejandro)

If we had to chose how videos would have been...I can think only of looks and props, not a real story sadly

venusfly

she probably would have if the entire world wasn't slating her about how the album is flopping and her manager dumping her iin the middle of the album release :flop:

Dominic

Imagine a MV for Born This Way album.  That >>> ARTPOP 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Benji

I'm glad we didn't get a video for every song. Unless Act 2 was going to be better than what we got, the sooner the era was over the better

I don't think she actually could, she said in that SXSW keynote that the label didn't pay for the ARTPOP film and it cost her millions, imagine if she were to do even more music videos? Those things are expensive if you want to make it of quality and you know Gaga wouldn't do some amateur **** (don't quote me about TEOG :) ), she is rich but not that much.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

VOLANTIS
18 minutes ago, Disenchanted said:

Remember how Gaga said she wanted to release a music video for every song on ARTPOP? Well now it's an idea that other artists are having and executing with success, and I wish she was able to have done it!

She would've been on the forefront of things again!

Beyonce's now released 2 fully visual albums, and Melanie Martinez (I know y'all hate her but shut up) is releasing a music video for every song on her debut album, and I feel like it's gonna be something that happens a lot in the future of music!

:saladga: BEYONCE HAS THREE VISUAL ALBUMS! 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Phoenix

Let it go. ARTPOP could have been a lot in many different aspects, but all of it was done in a bad way and it ended the way it did, that's it.

💎

CatelynnMarie

I happen to like Melanie Martinez honestly.

I also wish she could have done that with ARTPOP. It would have been so amazing tbh. Like I remember when it was first mentioned, like I was so stoked for the visuals. I'm always excited for Gaga visuals, but I was like literally out of control for ARTPOP. 

Jenniferella

Not if she is to direct the videos herself

Edit : Also, I think she won't do it simply because Beyoncé did it "first" and yeah Gaga's ego and everything

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

blackstar

B'Day visual album says hi. Beyonce has three visual albums. Y'all just jealous.

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Archived