💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

LEMONADE will only be on TIDAL..Forever

Enhsa

Featured Posts

Slayer

It's really frustrating how all these artists aren't putting their music up on streaming services or restricting to Tidal. And yet not one of them has convinced me to switch from my premium Spotify account. 

I wonder whether these Tidal exclusives actually work and bring in a decent amount of subscribers (not just one-month subscribers but people who stay over a longer period of time). Somehow I doubt it.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond
48 minutes ago, Joaco95 said:

Learning for what? You need to be too dumb or weak to be hurt by some random opinion by a strange for internet.

You're right, you just hate Beyoncé's ass 24/7.

No, that you're not immune to being banned, so it could happen again. And having feelings is not a crime. You don't know what's going on in someone's head. You could seriously hurt someone who uses this forum as their happy place to escape from their harsh reality.

I don't hate Beyonce 24/7. I even chose her as my favourite over Rihanna in a poll here yesterday. I think she's a good singer and performer, I just don't think her music is all that. Having an opinion on music doesn't make you a hater.

Joaco95
26 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I don't hate Beyonce 24/7. I even chose her as my favourite over Rihanna in a poll here yesterday.

wow, what a stan

Archived