💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

LEMONADE will only be on TIDAL..Forever

Enhsa

Featured Posts

lego
Just now, Snow said:

Im just done with you.  I dont give a **** what you think of me. Are you on some weird crusade to uncover all posible ppl that you think don't blindly worship gaga or something weird like that. 'Cause its obvious you cant comprehend an example and your especiality seems to ignore The actual post about being strongly against piratism and illegal music using. Maybe focus your energy in The subject. Not The examples with The obviously only word you understand;Gaga.

Please find The ignore button please. Thank you.

If you are done, why do you keep on replying? Stop replying. :chica:

The ignore button works for you too.

No, I'm against worshipping of celebrities and I have been criticizing Gaga on many occasions. 

HOWEVER, there is a difference between being a fan who doesn't always like everything she does and being an obsessed hater who signed up to her fan forum only to be an advocate for ALL OTHER pop girls, while shading and bashing Gaga herself and her fanbase 24/7.

Anyway, nice collab with Jack White, Beyonce. 

FreePalestine

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano

So basically no one is going to know this album exists lol. Tidal isn't widely known or used 

LaLuna

If that's true, what a stupid move. I know they're trying to get more visibility for Tidal, but honestly, people are just not here for that, and restricting your music to one platform is just bad for sales. 

Pablo

Is it truly only on Tidal? Can someone PM a link to it, I'm sure it's on dropbox or some other site by now. I'll buy it when she fully releases it.

Don't visit my profile

StrawberryBlond

Tidal is like herpes - you get rid of it, you forget about it and then it crops up later and never truly goes away. When will everyone at that site realise that these days, people are just joining to hear one specific album and then once their free trial's up, they cancel and find another way to listen to it? Or just don't get a subscription at all and wait to see if it becomes available on another service real soon? It's just going to look bad if they're constantly gaining and losing massive amounts of subscribers every month at the exact same time. And how on earth is putting your music on one platform a good idea for success? I want to choose what site I buy my music from, thank you. Some offer a spectacularly better deal than Tidal, that's for sure. Enough of this "adapt or die" approach to music, seriously.

myluis617

That album can stay there. They are too confident with tidal. This beyonce album sucks.

Joaco95
43 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Tidal is like herpes - you get rid of it, you forget about it and then it crops up later and never truly goes away. When will everyone at that site realise that these days, people are just joining to hear one specific album and then once their free trial's up, they cancel and find another way to listen to it? Or just don't get a subscription at all and wait to see if it becomes available on another service real soon? It's just going to look bad if they're constantly gaining and losing massive amounts of subscribers every month at the exact same time. And how on earth is putting your music on one platform a good idea for success? I want to choose what site I buy my music from, thank you. Some offer a spectacularly better deal than Tidal, that's for sure. Enough of this "adapt or die" approach to music, seriously.

you are like herpes

StrawberryBlond
2 minutes ago, Joaco95 said:

you are like herpes

Very mature. You realise that name calling is against site regulations, right?

Joaco95
5 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Very mature. You realise that name calling is against site regulations, right?

It's GGD, I'm not* loosing too much

StrawberryBlond
1 minute ago, Joaco95 said:

It's GGD, I'm loosing too much

You think you're immune to warning points on this site until you actually get one. I'll let you off this once but repeat it again and I won't hesitate to report. Some people around here think they can say whatever they want and there's no consequence for it until they realise that someone had a short fuse and their complaint was taken seriously.

Joaco95
Just now, StrawberryBlond said:

You think you're immune to warning points on this site until you actually get one. I'll let you off this once but repeat it again and I won't hesitate to report. Some people around here think they can say whatever they want and there's no consequence for it until they realise that someone had a short fuse and their complaint was taken seriously.

I was banned before lmao

I don't really care about this forum where you need to lick Gaga's ass  24/7 or there will be a meltdown 'cause she won't visit us because we are "too negative".

StrawberryBlond
Just now, Joaco95 said:

I was banned before lmao

I don't really care about this forum where you need to lick Gaga's ass  24/7 or there will be a meltdown 'cause she won't visit us because we are "too negative".

Well, that should be a warning to you. You'd think you'd have learned from that.

I don't kiss up to Gaga 24/7. Don't tar us all with the same brush.

Joaco95
1 minute ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Well, that should be a warning to you. You'd think you'd have learned from that.

I don't kiss up to Gaga 24/7. Don't tar us all with the same brush.

Learning for what? You need to be too dumb or weak to be hurt by some random opinion by a strange for internet.

You're right, you just hate Beyoncé's ass 24/7.

Archived